• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cloud Bidou

8383d3 90 90 10 hundred

Smash Apprentice
yeah i'm gonna use it.
my control scheme was close anyway. and i already use a pro controller
this thread will be for discussing / compiling bidou stuff for cloud.

pp uptilt is good
pp jab spaces it better. and cloud jab is underrated amazing. perfect KB angle to setup gimps
pp ftilt is good
pp crouch -> dtilt is good
easy ledge trump is good for when in limit

talk about it

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
Bidou just feels good with Cloud. l like to think the PPs could give you some nice movement mix-ups, along with extended dash dancing, and pressuring shield with nair + PP back ftilt sounds really safe. Now that l think about it, you might be able to look at how the react to the nair and maybe get in a PP forward up tilt(s) and set up into juggles. lt doesn't sound that safe though, being so close with the up tilts. But l think that's more me just being the safe, campy Cloud l am.

solobeatz

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrotherFortified
I really want to practice with Bidou on Cloud but I don't know if I have the patience to "relearn" everything over again. That clip is pretty delicious though :D Anyone know of more clips displaying its potential with Cloud?

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436

solobeatz

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrotherFortified
Very nice stuff! Thanks. This play style is gaining a lot of hype O_O

Top Bottom