• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

closed

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if this tournament starts in over a month I will join. Otherwise the 60 fps rule would d/q me as my laptop is wireless.
Name: KoRox90
Emulator: PJ64K Only. Mupen sucks on my upstairs cpu. I can possibly record as well. I can also do p2p on project 64k.

Contacts: Smash boards - KoroBeNiKi

AIM: goc6283, prefer smashboards, ,message me first on smashboards

Chess.com: CabassoG (since I am on there currently more often than smashboards)

Steam: Daily past 12 in MattNF's L4D2/TF2/Possibly smash 64 chat. If you have Steam this is by far the easiest way to set-up matches.

If I am playing, I can play every day past 10:00 PM East Coast Time on that computer or on the weekend whenever.

The Star King

Smash Hero
To show his skepticism for a tournament held by possibly the most infamous kaillera troll of all time, and discourage others from joining.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
To show his skepticism for a tournament held by possibly the most infamous kaillera troll of all time, and discourage others from joining.

Did it really take you that long to figure that out? This is why I hate newFs. You say the stupidest stuff at the worst time. Then you can't even back it up in smash. Rule 2. Don't talk to me, if you can't take more then 50% of my 5th stock.

zelda rocks

Smash Cadet
So am I. BTW Smasher; you're full of it, I cannot understand why you haven't been banned yet...

Top Bottom