• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandan

Smash Lord
all the europeans know all the servers, we also do not meet up on servers like what happens on galaxy but have a group chat were you can organize p2p or team matches.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
don't fall for the trap, this is just yet another attempt at advertising his silly server.

THE ANTI GALAXY 64? :OO

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
don't fall for the trap, this is just yet another attempt at advertising his silly server.

THE ANTI GALAXY 64? :OO
Yes antigalaxy64. A south east server for people that live there like me. Maybe its not even mine who knows.

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
Yes antigalaxy64. A south east server for people that live there like me. Maybe its not even mine who knows.
The join message makes me think otherwise :p.

I get 66 ping there, is that about what you got in galaxy?

malva00

Smash Master
this is a joke topic those japanese servers have ping limits of 100/80/80

even if he went in with a fake ping, the "massive delay" wouldn't have anything to do with it. it would be "massive lag" from coming in with lower frames than he should be having.

plus smasher was in the Japanese SSB server yesterday during Near's livestream, yet he didn't even put the IP in the list under Japan. If he somehow forgot it, he didn't even ask me for it through PM like he always does when he wants to ask me something random.

therefore, this topic is not serious because he would have put the Japanese SSB server under Japan instead of 3 random japanese servers that won't help anyone looking for a ssb game

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
this is a joke topic those japanese servers have ping limits of 100/80/80

even if he went in with a fake ping, the "massive delay" wouldn't have anything to do with it. it would be "massive lag" from coming in with lower frames than he should be having.

plus smasher was in the Japanese SSB server yesterday during Near's livestream, yet he didn't even put the IP in the list under Japan. If he somehow forgot it, he didn't even ask me for it through PM like he always does when he wants to ask me something random.

therefore, this topic is not serious

It was for the server that iv played on. I never played on the server with moyashi. Also this list is for everyone anywere. It doesn't mean only americans. There could be a Swedish guy looking to play smash64 online over kaillera and he sees this list go to nearest server and gets 90ping or so then learns about p2p then soon moves to america then learns about you and moves to California with you and plays smash with you then gets mad and throws your mango juice at your n64 and then storms out your house while still wearing your blue blanket. Thats the REAL reason i made this thread.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's "Sonic Cage Dome"
I own that Kaillera Server.
Kay thanks.

Someone hit me up on AIM and tell me how, and I can probably limit it to only Smash 64 so other people aren't buggin' y'all.

Yeah, that's right. Dedicated Smash 64 server. What up.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
galaxy 64. dedicated smash 64 server. located in new york. emulinker x. WHADDUP.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
galaxy 64. dedicated smash 64 server. located in new york. emulinker x. WHADDUP.

AntiGalaxy64. dedicated anti galaxy64 server till smasherx74's ip ranges are unbanned. located in South Carolina. emulinker sf. I don't say "whaddup" because im not a jew.

GG 5 stocked.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Good luck with your anti-Galaxy64 server bro.

THANKZ, if im still not unbanned by the time galaxy64 dies, ill make the name of server to something random like hyrule or something and take my intro and powers off and just make flood controller 2 secs and act like server isn't mine. Also the anti-galaxy64 is just up till im unbanned.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol.
k Sonic Cage Dome is also dedicated to n64 emulation.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
lol.
k Sonic Cage Dome is also dedicated to n64 emulation. located in Texas, so midwest/west coastal people should be getting better Pings.
OH YEAH?!? WELL... wait. texas? what's the IP. Last I checked, Sonic Cage Dome was in New York.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Lol strongbad it seems like you got pwned.

go back to kc/lawrence thread.

lol @ not knowing where your own server is

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
shutup rpotts when i paid for it i was told it was in texas...!!

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Don mess with strong bad you guys, When MATTS! said strong bad was a sonicnub he went to matts house and he beat matts up with a kirby doll!!!

rpotts

Smash Lord
lol strongbad has a dk doll, not a kirby doll.

I herd mango liked it.

silly smasher

btw: I pre-date you new***.

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
StrongBad:
Sonic Cage Dome = 69.90.34.38 --> traced to NYC (Governer's Island) =\

Also, does every person still have admin in it? >_>

If you need help with any settings, look me up.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
just me and one other dude... if other admins are being granted i'll talk to the dude about it.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
StrongBad:
Sonic Cage Dome = 69.90.34.38 --> traced to NYC (Governer's Island) =\

Also, does every person still have admin in it? >_>

If you need help with any settings, look me up.

I gave him the emulinker files, It would be nice if you could get emulinker X's .jar file. Cuz mine the admins have to type _ after every command. But ya, general admin is gone lol no more admin abuse!!! =D

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
remove Sonic Cage dome, if an admin is there you get kicked from the game.
I saved the server... But it seems Strong bad has turned his back against the smash64 community again and is apart of melee community. So he gave general his admin back and banned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom