• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close This Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
Yeah, but it's not like we care if he continues playing Brawl or not. I'm not losing sleep over his whiny complaints. We'd think more highly of him if he stuck to Brawl rather than simply complaining about it an quiting before it's even been out for a month.

And honestly, I severely doubt that he's quiting if he's coming back to this topic to restate his 'authority'. If this isn't the case, good riddance. You're another annoying, condescending jerk that the Brawl community simply doesn't need.

(Awaiting the inevitable)
Excuse me? I have been contributing to the smash community for years. What have you done? Nothing. You're just another random nobody who thinks they can come in here and say whatever the **** they want. I'm close friends with a lot of great smashers and i've made a lot of good friends from traveling around playing melee. Also, I'll complain about anything I Bloody well feel like, I remeber when I had a lot of respect in the smash forums from almost everyone, now what is all this crap? Good Riddance, Annoying, Jerk? My Friend. Not to be boastful but everyone who has met me/actually talked to me even on aim love me bro. Watch your words. I also gave away my copy of brawl, i'll be playing it only if a friend brings it over for ****s and giggles.

The thing I hate most about you people is you go off like you know everything and just started posting in the forums, when people like me have been here for years helping people out.

Renth, promise to come back if there is a new, helpful technique that would greatly enhance Ganondorf?
I might get back into brawl maybe a couple months down the road when the games more developed right now it's pretty much a scrub orgy.

also everyone, you obviously have never seen me post before. I am in no way cocky, or a jerk I do say crap I usually don't mean and I like to have fun with it. If people are seriously going to be offended by what's said on an internet video game forum then you need to go outside and get a life.

Edit: Oh yeah LOL

Temper Tantrum? are you kidding me?

Alright, let's get this out of the way. I never get angry or flip out over video games. And the comment "is Renth a guy" You've also got to be kidding. The entire smash world forums are being over run by people who have no respect for people who have done a lot to help others. To have someone say we're better off with out me is such a riot. Do some research before you post that kind of crap. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gnV8M8NlU

Weed

Smash Lord
psh

i refuse to give respect to someone who quits a game over a single incident, regardless of his history on the forums

Renth

Smash Hero
psh

i refuse to give respect to someone who quits a game over a single incident, regardless of his history on the forums

LOL There we go assuming **** again.

It's a lot more than one incident douche bag.

Who quits because of one little thing LOL. I just don't like brawls competitive nature which right now is whoever camps hardcore auto wins.

ignorance

Bishop_S

Smash Cadet
I dont care either way, but if you make a post about quitting and only talk about one thing (tripping) alongside a couple of minor things(Gannon and Falco's "nerfing") then people are going to assume those are the only reasons you're quitting Brawl...

I think you just made the thread to get some attention, though.. but whatever. It's your choice.

Renth

Smash Hero
I think you just made the thread to get some attention, though.. but whatever. It's your choice.
*sigh* has anyone who has posted in this thread ever been on the forums before?

Whatever haha i'm going to request a mod to close this thread asap, I guess the smash world forums aren't what they use to be.

Bishop_S

Smash Cadet
I agree. Closing threads like this that were pointless from the start is the best choice..

McGriddle

Smash Rookie
ill be honest, u seem like an ahole from ur posts, but , u also seem like a nice guy from that video :p. I wish u luck in melee... yes the fact people wolf can do nothing but camp and there is nothing u can do about it- is really annoying, but I simply refuse to play those people until a strategy is found to beat them! As someone who never played melee (64 ftw) I cant understand the change from melee to brawl, but hope u'll come back --even if u have to play a different character.

Ike Himura

Smash Rookie
Cry more emo "scrub" my dead grandmas pichu would own you renth. Very touching video was that your boy friend recording

distr0ia

Smash Apprentice
I feel you, Renth

I mained Sammy in Melee from '01 to '08. I start up Brawl and what do I immediately find? she got horribly nerfed...blatantly nerfed. suffice to say I was dissapointed and hours of practice with her hasn't relieved this, only cemented it. I've since switched it up and started learning a couple new characters

you should give Brawl another shot because there's more to it than it seems at first. trust me, I played the hell out of Melee and while I agree that SSBM has got a couple of points over SSBB, I honestly believe that Brawl is the overall better game. it's frustrating to start over at square one, but if you don't jump on the bandwagon, you won't know what you're missing

McGriddle

Smash Rookie
seems like u have the same misconception distroia.... samus is only nerfed if u try to play in the same way as in melee... same as ganon. Hylian plays a mean samus... u should play him.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I see you are as arrogant as always. Get it through your head that no one cares. Really. They dont, but keep complaining. It is quite amusing to see you try and defend your absurd stance on quiting.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
To be honest, I dont think anybody gives a **** if you quit Renth. I've got mad respect for you, but seriously, if you're telling these Brawl "scrubs" that you hate so much that you are quitting then bound to get flamed because they really dont give a ****... I also dont think that anybody really gives a **** what all you Brawl "scrubs" think about him quitting. Let him do what the **** he **** well pleases, I mean God****! If he wants people to know that he's quitting then let him and dont flame him for no ****ing reason.

END TOPIX!

MrSquinshee

Smash Cadet
It's alright Skler, All the new people on the forums have no respect for the melee veterains.
I'm not doubting your Melee prowess. However, the operative word in your statement is "melee." You're not a Brawl veteran (no one is), so you're probably on par with a lot of other Ganondorf players here. Why should we treat you with much respect (or hold treat you like a God, which is clearly what you crave) when you lack supreme control over Ganondorf?

One less arrogant Brawl player is better for the community.

Also, I love how I predicted Renth's return "(Awaiting the inevitable)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom