• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
that trick was interesting, though i don't think it will work while the other character is on the stage. Maybe if its used as a edge guard it just may work, thuogh i still doubt it may hit you

Geist

Smash Master
that would help considering yoshi's terrible wd, but i dont think its new...
even if it was its kinda late for that doncha think?

D

Deleted member

Ummm not really new, its an ECE used from the ground, so im not sure if has beeen seen before, but it doesnt seem too practical.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Lol where did all these people come from? Gimpyfish, on the Yoshi boards? Unheard of!

Anyways, known for quite a while, so sorry. You don't see it very often because the instant edge-hog is better.

Also, Yoshi's wavedash is not horrid!

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
IIRC Yoshi's WD just has weird timing but IIRC is something like the 5th longest in the game.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
No, this is not new and it is practical. He does not have the greatest aim with the eggs though.

Sharky

Smash Master
could be useful, though imo doesn't seem like it would be very often, as yoshi's regular edgehog and ece's will serve the purpose most of the time anyway =/

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ghost42, you don't recall correctly. Yoshi's wavedash timing is the same as the majority of the cast.

MenacingMike obviously didn't search very hard considering that info is in my guide.

... At least I think it is...

Winnar

Smash Lord
What's not to like about this technique? You instant edgehog and throw an egg at the same time. Sounds like a win to me. I've been using this technique for a long time (it's only convenient once or twice per match, but meh), and even if it isn't in your guide, if you've ever watched any Yoshi combo video it's usually in there at least once.

Oh look at me, talking like I know something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom