• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[Close this thread pl0x]] : Kirby's... ? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
Ya well. Ye see.

The Smash world is now full of kirby's and this is getting annoying.
Hosting games on exc connection on Kaillera then random noobs come with like 2047 ping and like "START???" not even on the good ****ing connection. I ask them to switch then they come back and take Mr. AHEM kirby.

Ya well Kirby is teh uber l33t n00b char on teh Smash 64 and he dosen't deserve to be taken seriously.

The point is.

Kirby n00bs like MATTS! can own any of the top players with his lil' kirby.
Guess what?
He can't Z cancel, DI or combo.
All he does is spamming u-tilt and drills.

Apparently he "3 stocked" Nintendude on Dreamland.
There's also a video of him 4 stocking YBOMBB.

The point is this noob could get at top players with his annoying drill and up tilt spam.

Should this be taken seriously?

Seriously? :ohwell:

EDIT :

Ok I realised im johning but this is pretty true after all. It is DUBM.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Eww, no kirby noobs can beat a good player..Especially if he can't even z cancel the drill to connect the Utilt right after.

Seriously, if you can't beat a kirby noob I suggest you practice a bit more...Even I can be this with like...Link...

So, yeah, no johns.

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
if you cant beat it then *** it...get better...

stop the whining and take ur shiet like a man

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Yeah I know I am like "UBER" johning but he brags and says he's like greatest Kirby player of all time and he says he 5 stocked Peek~ (which IS a top player) with his Kirby. And he told me he 3 stocked Nintendude.

Sorry for uber johns.
That's complete bs. There is no way in hell he could have beaten them if they were trying.

Vids (REAL vids) or it didn't happen >.>

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52jPekITjMo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nSUreMU4VQ

I haven't lost to MATTS yet. Why? Because I didn't pick a character I sucked with against him.

All those pros that MATTS "beat" weren't really trying and those examples are taken out of context. Nintendude beat MATTS in many of the matches, but as soon as he lost one against him, MATTS puts up the video right away.

1) Good player beats the crap out of MATTS several times

2) Good player gets bored and picks characters he's average/bad with

3) Good player loses to MATTS

4) MATTS uploads the video to his account and brags

MATTS doesn't "own" any of the top players. In fact, he's a rather pathetic being. If you saw the vid I posted of my fox vs. him, in the comments MATTS (mclouser) denies that the kirby being owned is him. He never uploads videos of him losing and he won't even accept when another person uploads a video of him not winning. He's just an ignorant idiot that only cares about his e-*****. His leaving message for kaillera is "Best Kirby in Smash 64". Just ignore that fool and don't let him put you in a bad mood.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Fireblaster is exactly right. He records EVERYTHING then when he finally wins a match because people are sandbagging he uploads the match to show off. I can consistently 4 or 5-stock him with Samus, but that's boring so I go other random characters, and naturally he wins a few cause I don't feeling like playing uber patient in friendlies, and then the match goes up on youtube. Zen Yore, I'm not sure why you think MATTS! can "own any of the top players" with his Kirby. He only beats people when they are sandbagging, and even then, he barely wins.

He even has a match he won vs. tigerbombz there LOL

malva00

Smash Master
So I played MATTS! once with DK then after he's like can I play another one of ur characters i said no LOL

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
Fireblaster is exactly right. He records EVERYTHING then when he finally wins a match because people are sandbagging he uploads the match to show off. I can consistently 4 or 5-stock him with Samus, but that's boring so I go other random characters, and naturally he wins a few cause I don't feeling like playing uber patient in friendlies, and then the match goes up on youtube. Zen Yore, I'm not sure why you think MATTS! can "own any of the top players" with his Kirby. He only beats people when they are sandbagging, and even then, he barely wins.

He even has a match he won vs. tigerbombz there LOL
omg...that fuking whorebag put a vid up of me losing with luigi!? oh dawg...u fuking cok Matts! DU MA..i will fuking ravage you holmes...gg k thx bai

or maybe...maybe i just suck now...:ohwell:

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
oh dawg...how bout im fukign l33t hax0rz sauce thats too imba worf it GG K THX BAI..I PAWNS U! :)

D

Deleted member

YBOMBB, Nintendude, Peek aren't even top level pl.ayers

NixxxoN

Smash Master
The question is, can some kirby players be considered as noobs ?.
Some kirby players are really good but they often do some cheap/noobish stuff that make them look like noobs.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
*I didn't read any of this thread. Just the topic post.*

Noob kirby's I don't have a huge problem with (Even tho I've never played matts)

The players who are good with kirby are a problem. It's funny how ridiculously easy kirby is to play and to pick up. He's kind of the easy way into competitive ssb64.

Edit: Fixed cuz shadough likes to correct me

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Kirby is really easy to beat if you dont suck.

Remember, dont get hit, and if you hit someone, kill them. Very simple

Have better mindgames, and camping doesnt work if you make it look like you're gonna be all

''Omg camp will u??!?!? UBER OBVIOUS ATTACK WHILE UR SPAMMIN UTILT!!1!!"

But then yeah right, you land somewhere else, kirby uptilts, then you grab him or kick him in the face.

If you cant beat kirby noobs then you suck, sorry. And if someone lags too much, dont play them. Playing in heavy lag is a joke.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Zen yore you're starting to piss me off. Stfu already about this kirby nonsense. You're making yourself look ridiculous, ignorant, not to mention petty.

Jesus christ its like the ssb online scene is like a elementary school playground sometimes, it really seems like it. Except the kirby n00b would be the kid with glasses you have to pick on to make yourself feel better about yourself.

let. it. go.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
32 years old typical Kirby user fat-nerd playing smash 64 home-alone listening to tetris OC remix, never had a girlfriend in his ****ing life and then brags of being the best Kirby player ever.

Not forgetting to mention he's BALD:laugh:
How does this have to do with you and you not being able to play kirbies?

noodles

Smash Champion
LOL i downloaded this game and started doing that kirby ****. he is easy to pick up i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom