• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close plz this tourney is dead!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'll enter.

4468-0910-1801/Kara~/:metaknight: :marth:

Look out for flying boards! :DDDDD

Edit: Why is Wario in this when he can throw bike parts?

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Yes weve discussed the whole wario thing earlier and we all came to the conclusion he's legal
Anyway Your added on the waiting list :x
I really thought this "theme" would fail EPICLY but the outcome is pretty succesful
For now atleast..

TP

Smash Master
SOLID, I hope we both make it to grand finals. If we do, would you switch back to Marth to deal with my Ganon?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lol, whats lulzy about this is that F35 already did this same theme.
Its the one Barge won with Mk. D:

TP

Smash Master
Zen1 and I tried to play today, but his connection kept cutting out. We'll try again some other time.

Never mind, he beat me 2-1.

TP

Smash Master
Socandrewcer I can play whenever.
SOLID, just so you know, I expect Socan to beat you. Last time I played him he beat me easily. It was awhile ago though and I wasn't using Ganon, so maybe I'm wrong about it. I'm rooting for you, mate.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
The 84620 error is ****** me and Riko's magic right now. Sigh this is the second time it has jeopardized my tourney match.

Top Bottom