• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

classic mode bug

Nu nu

Smash Rookie
Today, on Project M, I was playing some classic mode with random characters. One time, on the 3rd battle, I was going against Squirtle. When the battle started, I noticed that the Pokemon Trainer was in the wings, commanding Squirtle, even though this wasn't even supposed to happen in the regular Brawl classic mode. I payed it no mind and started charging my Giant Punch. For some odd reason, the Squirtle was staying in place, and spamming Water Gun. I tried taunting and attacking to attract its attention, but when that didn't work, I charged into battle. Unfortunately, I was hit by one of the Water Gun shots. Right as I was hit, the game froze. I hope this bug gets fixed :3

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
And about squirtle spamming, its usual for cpu; same goes for lucario cpu with aura shot

Top Bottom