• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clan for Diamond & Pearl

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Hey, I want to make a clan for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl...

But, I'm not quite sure clans in the Pokemon World are like...

If you guys could help me get a good idea of what they would be like...

Then, I'll start one up!!

First off, how many different types are there?

I'm talking MAIN types, not special ones, like Bug, Poison, Steel...

Just the basic ones, like Water, Fire, Electric...

There would be one member who would specialize (or at least kind of specialize, as in half party that type) be kind of in charge of that class, kind of like a Gym Leader.

Then, others who want to train for that 'class' or 'type' of pkmn would train under his/her jurisdiction. There would be one 'Leader' per type, or say, one leader for certain types, like one for rock and ground, & one for grass and poison. One for dark & psychic...one for steel & fighting...bla bla bla...

Anyways, I just wanna hear you're thoughts about all of this. If you guys think this is a good idea, post a 'thumbs up' icon in your response. If bad, post a 'thumbs down' icon.

Also, give me your own ideas, cuz I wanna get a clan up and going.:chuckle:

Ah yes, one more thing:
----------------------------------------------Trainer Info---------------------------------------------
User Name: CAB

Friend Code: 2749 7577 4714

PM me if you add me (with your user name & friend code)

titus

Smash Journeyman
well u shouldnt really say that syeel, bug and poison arent main types because they are. there arent main and subtypes, there are just types. and in the games they have gyms for these types too.

so if this clan does happen i can be the steel gym leader thing. :)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Well, I mean the BASIC types like water and fire and grass... maybe thats better...ya, you could be the steel 'leader'...I thnk i'll have classes like that as well...

Classes

Gym Leader-In charge of a certain type
Pkmn Trainer-Trains with a certain type or types of pkmn-under jurisdiction of a certain gym leader

Pretty much it, but i'll get more in depth...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Clan Classes

Gym Leader-In charge of a group of pkmn trainers.

Requirements: At least half of party MUST be one type of pokemon. All of party pkmn MUST be within 6 levels of each other. One party pkmn MUST have mail equiped to it. What mail will be determined, as with what it says...

Gym Trainer-Trains with a certain gym leader. All opponents wishing to fight the Gym Leader MUST first fight all gym trainers if there are 8 or less. If there are more than 8 trainers, then they MUST fight at least 8 of the trainers.

Requirements: MUST train with at least 1 pkmn of the same type as the gym leaders specialty. May NOT exceed 3 pkmn of different types than that of the gym leader. One party pkmn MUST be equipped with mail. What mail will be determined, as with what it says...

Elite-Strong foe that doesn't focus on one type of pkmn (total of 8 only)

Requirements: MUST be able to defeat ALL gym leaders...CANNOT have more than two pkmn of the same type in the party at once.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Frank Fly

Position: Gym Leader

Specialty: Fire

Team**

1. Infernape:
Torment
Close Comabt
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower

2. Golem:
Strength
Stone Edge
Rock Smash
Earthquake

3. Lucario
Hyper Beam
Aura Sphere
Focus Blast
Flash Cannon (Steel)

4. Staraptor
Fly
Take Down
Aerial Ace
Close Combat

5. Bibarel
Cut
Surf
Blizzard
Giga Impact

6. Luxray
Crunch
Thunder
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave

There all level 40

**Teams are subject to change

---------------------------------------------Trainer Info--------------------------------------
User Name: Jordan

Friend Code: 4725 4443 4876
PM me if you add me (with your user name & friend code)

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
rofl

This isn't a clan. This is... a joke. Clans don't have "Gym Leaders" who restrict themselves to certain types. You may as well be playing a modified RPG. Clans have good players who can battle and participate in most of the clan wars. Now, clans certainly have a leader, otherwise, the clan wouldn't end up doing much, after all. But that's just the person who organizes the clan.

Furthermore, there are no "main" or "basic" types. There are 17 types. Period. The end.

Btw, you're breaking your own rules. lol You only have one fire type on your team.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
rofl

This isn't a clan. This is... a joke. Clans don't have "Gym Leaders" who restrict themselves to certain types. You may as well be playing a modified RPG. Clans have good players who can battle and participate in most of the clan wars. Now, clans certainly have a leader, otherwise, the clan wouldn't end up doing much, after all. But that's just the person who organizes the clan.

Furthermore, there are no "main" or "basic" types. There are 17 types. Period. The end.

Btw, you're breaking your own rules. lol You only have one fire type on your team.
These are there current teams-they are currently just working on advancing in the game. That is why I said, teams are subject to change. Aslo, clans differ within each one. Call you what you want, I call it a clan. Okay? No? Fine, whatever. I'm just trying to make a group in which we play against each other and against others. That is what a clan BASICALLY is.

Further more, most clans DO have ranks, which is what 'Gym Leader' and 'Gym Trainer' & etc. are.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
These are there current teams-they are currently just working on advancing in the game. That is why I said, teams are subject to change. Aslo, clans differ within each one. Call you what you want, I call it a clan. Okay? No? Fine, whatever. I'm just trying to make a group in which we play against each other and against others. That is what a clan BASICALLY is.

Further more, most clans DO have ranks, which is what 'Gym Leader' and 'Gym Trainer' & etc. are.
Any idiot can make a mono team and call themselves a "gym leader." Doesn't mean they're good. I'd imagine, that since the "gym leaders" have to have so many pokemon of one type, then in some cases, the "gym trainers" will end up having better teams than the leader.

Also, why are you referring to "teams" as the plural form? You're the only one who's posted a team.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Because that team is Frank Fly's. Check the top of that message...
And, I've got another person who is training, and another who is posting his team tomorrow...this is all unincluding my own team. If you don't like this idea, then that is fine, but you don't have to bash it like you are.

And yah, in that sentence, I should've said team, but oh well.

Plus, 'Gym Leader' is just the rank name.

Top Bottom