• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrunchitze me Captain!

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Seriously whats with the joke?

Olimar

(Type O L I M A R with no spaces if you dont get it)

EDIT: April Fools :S

Goldfinch

Smash Rookie
Darn, I marked up my box of Olimar cereal with a sharpie to say "Cap'n FALCON" but now I'm regretting not writing Ollimar...

Just for teh lulz:
Dedede (Dee Dee Dee)
Sonic
Ike (Aik)
Mario (Maria)
Luigi (Looigy)
Fox (Fawks)
Wolf (Wulf)
Captain Falcon (Capt. Falcom)
Diddy Kong (didd Kon)
brawl (b.r.a.w.l.)

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Poke'boards!

Complete with music, pokeballs, and everyone's favorite little yellow guy dancing in the background.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
took me so long to realize what was with all the weird name changes like halo instead of s.m.a.s.h lawl...i felt so dumb :p

Capt. Oli

Smash Cadet
Olimar
Pikmin
Brawl
Melee
test...although I'm already positive what this will say lol

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
Ok, I understand this is a practical joke for April Fool's Day, but I really don't like it. The filter is really making it difficult for discussions to take place. Yes, I know it's supposed to be funny, but it doesn't really seem all that funny to me. The filter is just making it very hard to communicate with one another. Maybe a different practical joke should have been implemented - like changing the default forum skin color to something wacky, or something that doesn't get in the way of discussions. :(

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Ok, I understand this is a practical joke for April Fool's Day, but I really don't like it. The filter is really making it difficult for discussions to take place. Yes, I know it's supposed to be funny, but it doesn't really seem all that funny to me. The filter is just making it very hard to communicate with one another. Maybe a different practical joke should have been implemented - like changing the default forum skin color to something wacky, or something that doesn't get in the way of discussions. :(
You mean like last year? :p

Handorin

Smash Hero
On April 1st, aka April Fools, they had a word sensor up for the characters, and some other words. Olimar was Captain Crunch.

Top Bottom