• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

chrono trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Man one character I've completely forgotten is chrono from chrono trigger. I don't know how I forgot about him. I really hope he has some kinda chance at least as a dlc. Does anyone know how his popularity is? I'm not sure if he's unpopular, or if people have just forgotten about him. He's a samurai (which we need), he's in one of the most iconic games on a nintendo system ever, and he'd have a crazy cool moveset.

Agreed. This game is in my top 10 of all time. I was searching if he had a support thread recently and all i found was an unofficial support/brainstorm thread:

Crono's thread

Did you ever played the PS1 version with the cutscenes by Akira Toriyama and Toei animation? It's just epic:

Btw, here's a nice tool if you want to search for potential newcomer's threads:
Character support thread list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom