• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chronicle of a Noob

jbro

Smash Ace
EDIT: i deleted this on my blog, my bad. please refer to my other post.

i blame society for this blunder

jbro

Smash Ace
I deleted the other one. At least I thought I did. I was on ****ty hotel wifi at the time, it was goofy.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Great read. Love you bro!
Keep your head up! I've seen your skills in other games and if you put in the work you'll start seeing drastic improvement! I relate this game to a sport a lot.

Think about soccer.
If you never played much and dicide to jump in a game you'll probably be one of the lesser players out there. Not that your not athletic. Just because it's a different kind of game. Same with smash. You Can be really good at other video games but not be as good as smash just because the kind of game it is. It's a fighter.. But it's a lot more past a casual level.

And think about dribbling or ball control as the advanced techniques of smash.
They're tools to help you do what you wanna do. And the only way to get good at them is practice. No one just picks up "the rainbow" in soccer. You look it up. You practice it own your own and start to work it into your game.
Same with something like moonwalking. You look it up and work at it. And although its not completely necessary to win or be good.. It is a tool for certain situations that you see. But lets say that using both feet and being able to cut left or right = knowing your character and all his/her moves. It's something vital to the game and something everyone should know.

And think how you watch soccer. I do the same thing with melee vids. I watch because it's entertaining. I watch also to learn.

Hope this makes sense. I'm bad at putting my thoughts into words.
Keep you head up man! You have the potential. And I'm not just saying that. You have a love for the game and the community.
Love, DJnicholasRAGE da basegod

:phone:

Top Bottom