• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome's IC question thread--bc theres over 9000 AT's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
This week's questions:

How do you jab with the ice climber holding the opponent when you're charging a usmash for the kill?
So I guess dthrow > bthrow is the best chain grab for light weights, then what about mid weights?
What is your preference CG for heavy weights?
Also, is there a fast way to have nana/popo floating below the edge fair'ing while the other ice climber is in standing position on the stage above?

lain

Smash Master
How do you jab with the ice climber holding the opponent when you're charging a usmash for the kill?
That 1 jab you see is when the person presses z+c-stick, it causes nana to hit them.

So I guess dthrow > bthrow is the best chain grab for light weights, then what about mid weights?
It's the easiest for me and other people. It's not per se the most popular (at least I don't think). Everyone has their own preference of easiness. It might be the most efficient though...

What is your preference CG for heavy weights?
Dthrow -> Fthrow to spike if it's a character with a bad recovery, otherwise I'll bthrow at the end of the stage to continue it.

Also, is there a fast way to have nana/popo floating below the edge fair'ing while the other ice climber is in standing position on the stage above?
The fastest way I know is to dash dance near the edge so Nana slides around and grabs it (works every time), then hit A+away from the ledge. Nana will fair their once and then snap back onto the ledge.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Theres a question thread for this.....

1. When you charge it hits
2. Same as light weights
3. Fthrow alts (IMO)
4. Still don't quite get this glitch either, though it has no uses >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom