• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrisboi Got FINISHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
By PDOT. :)
If you think the 1st Chrisboi vs PDOT was funny, you HAVE to see this one i was nearly in tears and choked on my drink while watching lol, vids should be on 2DAY

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol you have to wait for PDOT to upload, the commentary is hilarious. Its a big rivalry, probably THE BIGGEST in the UK just between two smashers who both call each other **** and they both think they are better then each other (even though PDOT is better) and Chrisboi got beat 2day:)
PDOT told me the vids will be uploaded in about a hour and a half.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
the vids dont work for some reason :/

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
03:35:29 (52.70 MB of 402.33 MB)

:/

Nekromancer_

Smash Rookie
its only temporary though ,

also nekromancer popped in my head , I just realized where i heard that name

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Right, the video file is dead.
It gets to 10.25 seconds, and it loops Chrisboi's voice over and over, so unless you want 27 mins of chrisboi's voice and someone also laughing in the background, there is no video file. Whoever recorded these, like what computer you used etc, please make sure it is working correctly before you record them, there seems to have been an error whilst recording them, my VLC media player says "There are missing parts to this media file, this could be a result of a missing codec." I hope you guys didn't touch anything inside the system files of your recorder >_>

Anyway, yeah it's not working, it goes on for 10 seconds and the 10 seconds is the choose your character screen, so, yeah, screwed.

Sorry guys, I did try. <3

Ty to Pdot for spending 4 hours trying to get it onto mega-upload.
(Note, I've tried to play it on VLC, QuickTime, Total Video Player, Winamp, Windows Media 9, Windows Media 10, Windows Media 11 and DivX. And I've also tried to convert it.)

The file is screwed. Chrisboi has avoided embarrassment by luck.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
However it still works on SpkZ computer so I guess we gotta wait till he gets his internat back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom