• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choosing between the boxing rings

Which arena do you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrThatkidalex24

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrThatKidAlex24
As everyone and their mothers know, there are 2 designs for the boxing ring stage, but how can you switch between them and which one is considered the default version? I use to think that if Little Mac was used on that stage, it wouldn't use the smash logo, but then he was shown on the smash arena.

Smash Arena

Punch Out Arena

Last edited:

JoseStriker

Smash Rookie
Two modes? I didn't knew that o.o well, no matter what i will sure like them both

This smash seems to be the more complex in the history of smash :D

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I can only see myself mostly playing on the Smash Bros. themed version of the Boxing Ring but I'm sure I'll enjoy playing on both versions of the stage.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I still don't understand why there are two versions. They might as well add Dedede's boxing ring while they're at it.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
While I greatly prefer the idea of the Punch-Out!! version, I can't help but like the Smash Bros. version more. That cool blue looks so much nicer. It's a bit unfortunate, that the first and only Punch-Out!! stage in the series should be overshadowed by a generic-themed clone of itself.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm going to be playing on the smash themed one more. Like the blue coloring and smash logo better.

With that said, I'll probably occasionally use the punch out version.

quotidianmusic

Smash Rookie
I kind of like the Punch Out themed version a little bit better. For that one stage it's almost as if we're outside of Smash and in a boxing game with an amazing roster, which is pretty fun haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom