• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chip, WA Melee Marth flying to LA - looking for housing, ride, smashfest/tournies

Chip.

you know what to do
I'll be in LA to visit my best friend sometime in a couple weeks, on the 24th. I wanted to smash with some SoCal guys though so I've been considering buying my ticket a couple days before that. I haven't bought it yet, but I'd like to asap.

I'd need a ride from LAX and some housing for a few days till the 24th would be fantastic. If any tournies or smashfests would be happening that'd be extra nice. I don't know which smashers live in LA so let me know who does and we can work something out.

-Chip

D

Deleted member

join socal melee facebook and post in it thats a better place

Chip.

you know what to do
I'm about to buy my ticket.

GEG 6:15a LAX 10:49a 4h 34m 1 stop (SLC)
LAX 9:32p OAK 10:52p 1h 20m nonstop
OAK 10:19a GEG 3:52p 5h 33m 1 stop (SLC)

Leaving 6 in the morning on the 21st, getting there at 11 am. Is it possible if I get a ride from LAX to your place Sung? And a one room is fine... I'm very low maintenance. I've slept on concrete floors with no pillows before. True story haha.

Top Bottom