• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chillydogs

Juicy

Smash Apprentice
my question is plain and simple, why arnt chillydogs one of the food items? i mean is classic sonic's favorite food so it should of been one of the edible items.

if it is though please correct me.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
my question is plain and simple, why arnt chillydogs one of the food items? i mean is classic sonic's favorite food so it should of been one of the edible items.

if it is though please correct me.
It would be cute, but chillydogs were not canon to the game series, they were only his favorite food in the television series.

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
seriously lets understand that the cartoon and comic are american made...theres no way a japanese person would ever design sonic to love chili dogs. ever. even if they are dank delicious

PXG

Smash Journeyman
seriously lets understand that the cartoon and comic are american made...theres no way a japanese person would ever design sonic to love chili dogs. ever. even if they are dank delicious
Superb description. You are the first person, that I have seen, use the word "dank" on the internet.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
ohh the days when sonic and mario were cartoons. dinosaur fighting and sally, better days. screw the zelda one though, i was like 5 and still understood they didn't even try to make that good.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Besides chilidogs, there are a lot of things that were left out iwth the creation of sonic in the game, in my personal opinion, Sonic was made very wrong.

My feeling about the smash series is that characters should use utilities that they have from every game to fight others, although extremely hard, extremely possible.

I do sympathize with sakarai that he was the last character added to the series, and only last year, but he did have the sonic team help him be created. I just can't believe that the sonic team / sega approved his moveset. where are the rings? where are boxes for power ups (that would have been an awsome item) ?
why isnt tails bringing him down for his entrance? why is shadow and AT and knuckles only a cameo? so many questions.......

BUT! you have to be happy that hes even in the game

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Sonic's moveset fits him better than most of his recent video games, tbh. Super fast on the ground but a bit floaty in the air is pretty accurate when looking at the original games.

Top Bottom