• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chile - smash64 player banze is visiting

banze

Smash Journeyman
Hello everybody,
Some of you may know me, some may not.
My name is banze, I’m a Brazilian player and I’ll be working in Santiago Chile probably from next 15th (august) to 24th.
I play mostly every smash but ssb64 in specific is the one that I’m more skilled. I’ve played and organized every tournament here in Brazil and I’m the current champion, beating great players such as Cabelo, Rith, Gnk among others. I’ve been winning tournaments for some time now so I guess I can be considered the “best” player in Brazil…. (although I don’t have the comboing skills of the others)

It’s really not my intention to write this topic as a challenge but if it sounds like It that’s ok to ! =]
I’m hoping that I can get together with the bests players in Chile.
The best day for me would probably be Sunday (19th)

See ya

Battlecow

Play to Win
You beat Cabelo? He looked like he was good.

We had brazil vids one time. Long time ago. You guys did random stage and played on Yoshi's and Zebes and even Hyrule I think.

All you chileans get down wit dis dude, prove you're the SECOND-BEST COUNTRY in south america

The Star King

Smash Hero
Brazil is a mystery, man. I vaguely remember Rith posting, and also some dude who claimed to be a top Brazil player showed up on Galaxy once a long time ago and I played him on like 7 frames or something (it actually might have been you? lol). But that's all I know.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I remember the vids, that's all

Cabelo looked good, everyone else looked crappy. But that was before the rise of BANZE.

banze

Smash Journeyman
Indeed we are kind of a mystery since we didn’t post many vids at all
But you might have seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvtf0kPmwtw (although I don’t appear on the vid eheheh)
And yeah, we play random stages =P
I've never played on any Galaxy tournament before... maybe it was Chuck, he was the one who used to say he was the best and played a lot on line.

I barely appear on vids because my game play is kinda boring to watch

Ricky, do you leave nearby Santiago?

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
banze play in a play-to-win style, but, i literally bet all my money in him versus any other south american player, if he loses a single match i'll be extremely surprised.. VIDS PLEASE

Battlecow

Play to Win
AFAIK Chile's big names are like Tambor, Danny, Ricky, Alpha. At least one of them oughtta live near Santiago, right? Ricky fill us in ma d00d

Also Rith if he plays Gerson I'll take you up on that. More than one of y'all sub-panamanian fellers knows how to play2win. I can collect my money 65 years from now when Banze's heart gives out first =p

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
gerson is more like a camper.. we have a player like this here too.. banze is more ofencive but with a semi-perfect spacing.. (not to mention the pikachu factor)

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
i beat banze with DK hahahaha he sux! jk

i only played nintendude (if i remember right) on galaxy, i dont even remember if we finished the match.

i played jaimehr once too :p

would be cool if you can play Danny, he is good :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
I've never played on any Galaxy tournament before... maybe it was Chuck, he was the one who used to say he was the best and played a lot on line.
Wasn't tournament, it was random friendlies, I only played a few matches versus Fox IIRC.

All I know is I played SOMEBODY from Brazil, who said he was a top player.

Also yeah I would also bet on Gerson

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
AFAIK Chile's big names are like Tambor, Danny, Ricky, Alpha. At least one of them oughtta live near Santiago, right? Ricky fill us in ma d00d
I don't know if there are any new good players, but that sounds about right. Danny lives near Santiago, me and Alpha are from Santiago.
I haven't been active for two years now. I play at most once every three months or so. Also, I suck on console. Don't count me in.
I sent Danny the link to this thread. Maybe something works out.

Battlecow

Play to Win
>_____>

Don't approve of chile

"Hey I'm the best in brazil I challenge you"

"Yeah three of our four best are from santiago but we'll see what happens, we really can't be bothered"

Goin' full Alancitu up in this

banze

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! That’s ok, what if I try to get a controller adaptor for pc?
In Santiago I can probably go anywhere for this, and to the cities next to it only if I'm driving at the time. (maybe I’ll rent a car… but just maybe).

It's really up to you guys, but I would really like to use this opportunity to get together with some outsider smasher!
My plan is to set something with brawl players as well, but I’m prioritizing smash64 for obvious reasons eheheh

Hey Chuck! I’ll be at your town once again shortly! Let’s try to get together and play again!!

Isai, man! There is no doubt about it!! Whenever you want to come, you just let me know and it’s done! ;] And this invitation extends to anyone else of course! =]
By the way, we are hosting a “Kinda Big” 64 tournament next September 2th, if there is anybody interested!

Also, I’m going to Buenos Aires again sometime, and I’ll try to play with House? Does he still play at all?

Danny plays console?

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
>_____>

Don't approve of chile

"Hey I'm the best in brazil I challenge you"

"Yeah three of our four best are from santiago but we'll see what happens, we really can't be bothered"

Goin' full Alancitu up in this
I'm sorry if it sounded like that. It was supposed to sound more like, "I'm kind of retired right now, but I'll make sure that the active smashers get your message." I'm pretty sure Alpha's reaction will be more to your liking though you probably won't get to see/hear/read it.
Also, I'm not one of the best.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
I'm sorry if it sounded like that. It was supposed to sound more like, "I'm kind of retired right now, but I'll make sure that the active smashers get your message." I'm pretty sure Alpha's reaction will be more to your liking though you probably won't get to see/hear/read it.
Don't forget Danny's reactions. I think he is hype.
My reaction is ''Oh a cool player comes to Chile, and I live in a ghost city''

Tambor, you are one of the best.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
doesnt matter if you are or not one of the bests! play for fun! and its cool to know new people =)

Battlecow

Play to Win
All right, sounds reasonable. And you totally got second in that chilean tournament a while back! Don't sell yourself short even if you are retired.

banze

Smash Journeyman
well then .... it seens like there will be no playing ssb64 after all ...
any ways, if any of you guys want to meet up, I'll be looking this topic up !

Top Bottom