• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicagoland Crew Formation

Sprinkle

Smash Rookie
Nah, I'm just some noob who was at Big C's tournament:ohwell: Watching your games was probably one of the best parts about it though.

*Isn't a stalker*

GrandDuelist Trinity

Smash Cadet
well i mostly be at my boyfriends house on 101st and paxton and he has a car. he bought me to your tourney. and i mostly be out here or by big C's house.. i really really need more practice in brawl but. my lil brothers wont let me take it from them. so in short lol i wanna join..

toga

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I'm just some noob who was at Big C's tournament:ohwell: Watching your games was probably one of the best parts about it though.

*Isn't a stalker*
are u sure u dont have me confused as some body else?
the last tournament I went to was with kehpri but it was cancled. we just did a bunch of
friendlys. khepri went to pound 3 but I didnt.

also what do u mean "watching your games was probably one of the best parts about it" :confused:

lastly I find marth to much of a bother to play witn in brawl im just using sheik and ice now.
they are better. im going to a tournament this saturday to see how well I do.

Sprinkle

Smash Rookie
are u sure u dont have me confused as some body else?
the last tournament I went to was with kehpri but it was cancled. we just did a bunch of
friendlys. khepri went to pound 3 but I didnt.

also what do u mean "watching your games was probably one of the best parts about it" :confused:

lastly I find marth to much of a bother to play witn in brawl im just using sheik and ice now.
they are better. im going to a tournament this saturday to see how well I do.
So you aren't the Toga who was at the Huge Johnz 3 tournament?:confused: Weird. Sorry then, my mistake. And all I was saying is that it was great to see someone play with Wario so well.

EliteGrimm1

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4270-2884-2326
Hey i didnt get to stay long. but i have my car back now so i can make it anytime. So I main Snake and Sonic. How do you think i did?

Top Bottom