• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago smashers? Not moving here if there aren't any :(

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'm thinking about relocating here within a year and what I'm dreading most is that there might not be a smash scene. .. I'm not seeing any chi-town threads in the first 10 pages unless I'm blind....

Im coming back up from Memphis in about a month fora wedding and was going to get my smash on at least one night.

Anybody out there?

Taga

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking about relocating here within a year and what I'm dreading most is that there might not be a smash scene. .. I'm not seeing any chi-town threads in the first 10 pages unless I'm blind....

Im coming back up from Memphis in about a month fora wedding and was going to get my smash on at least one night.

Anybody out there?
Im a huuuuuuuuge Smash fan and have been since day one. Although I've always had trouble locating a community, I personally have tons of friends who've always loved a good brawl/melee.

Oh, and I'm in the Chi. Hmu sometime.

Top Bottom