• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fauxshow

sdfjhsahfka too fast for me. i've seen andre post like a bunch but i never knew it was so quick

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
argh

if I were presented with a box and told not to open it, it would be open in 5 seconds.

same for those **** spolier tags :(

also yeah, hi!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha normally the thread isnt this fast (but sometimes its 5x faster on a good day when jamie anthony and lumpikkuza are all on cpu at the same time, even i cant keep up wow)

Miztik

Smash Master
hahahahaha you guys are too easy with that spoiler tag

omfg

______
<--------------------dont read if you know whats good for you!!

hi roni/spencer

Miztik

Smash Master
OMFG GET *****!!!

also if you were all on aim we could have a chat room

yayuhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

guarantee you read it haha

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'm on aim right now lol

and get ***** anthony, I did read it, it doesn't matter because I was rewarded with TEXT yayhuzzzzzzzzzzzz

Miztik

Smash Master
i dont have you on aim

and you know you read it dont lie hahaha

spoiler tags bring fun for me, frustration to others haah

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
what are spoiler tags supposed to do
they just hide text...they're supposed to be used in the context of talking about a movie, show, or other context where you know something not everyone might know, but we use them for mindgames instead :laugh:

get owned anthony lol

and I did...read it. I said i did read it, i just told you to get ***** anyway

jmic

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I like you. Ask Andre about my fox.

I hate it when I'm driving home and I feel hella sleepy and ****, but as soon as I arrive home I'm wide awake. ****ing bull**** **** *** mother ****er tit ***** *****es and hoes.

Modesto got hella good! Too bad me and Sage's matches weren't recorded. There were some epic combos! But it's okay, I have a combo video in the making at the moment. :D

Miztik

Smash Master
WHAT IS WASNT RECORDED???? WTF

IMA GO HANG MYSELF WITH
______

jmic we need to play again...i was surprised i beat you in the bracket gg's, cant wait to play you again

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol

quit using spoiler tagssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for everything and
spring break is going to be awesome

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
jmic improved hehe nice fox and falcon is pretty beast with combos and tech chases now

but then the only problem with jmic is what i call "epic complex" because he always goes for the awesomest option LMAO cool it down son, filipinos are true men but u dont always have to be a true man!! i was proud inside though when jmic dthrow me off the ledge and didnt dropzone when i di'd right

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'm going back to modesto from irvine

music is awesome, but I don't think i'm going to continue studying it for a major :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
spenser lives in irvine so hes coming down for his spring break

mjc doesnt get spring break :( but we get out early :)

:(:)mindgammmez:(:)

rekkuza

Smash Cadet
No Infections

jmic improved hehe nice fox and falcon is pretty beast with combos and tech chases now

but then the only problem with jmic is what i call "epic complex" because he always goes for the awesomest option LMAO cool it down son, filipinos are true men but u dont always have to be a true man!! i was proud inside though when jmic dthrow me off the ledge and didnt dropzone when i di'd right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats so true!!!!

REkkuza & Mokkuza = Park0o's PR!!!:

0:JMIC
1;Park, choknater
2;sageosaka
3;miztik
4;lumpy
5;nick
...5,961; mike jk lmao

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol

10 lulz

where am I in that power ranking?!

as long as I'm OVER 9000 everything is fine for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that includes being the 9001st best person ever

then I can revel in how bad I am at the game and laugh when I manage to win.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
OMG too good

choknater's updated UPDATE for the modesto PR
yce

1. brandons doc
2. macd
3. lumptikuzanater
4. ehggzailayoprizumaticagorial
5. momoraine
6. m2k being nice
Mango - you are very impressive, probably best melee player right now (at least tourney threat which is all that matters) since you are so consistent. We're clearly the best 2 players at this game right now, even though I always get ***** when we fight. Hopefully I will get my tech skill back that Brawl stole from me and put up a good rematch at Genesis and give you a real match. I know I can play way better than I did and you deserve a good match not that joke of a fight that I gave you, and I hope you don't get the wrong impression of me from our matches, although you probably woulda won anyway. We should do that 26 character ditto sometime and get more friendlies in. You're pretty fun to play in friendlies esp with the random funny comments. Get rid of my bad habits for me (shield grabbing falcos dair every time LOL it doesn't work? gay!!!) (I wanna come to Genesis like a week or so early so give me practice, maybe housing and 24/7 smashing? lolol).
too good
7. jmic's link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom