• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago 64 players.

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
I forgot my controller in Michigan and I can't play N64.

Otherwise I'd totally hang out with y'all.

EDIT: My signature (which has my online name in it) refuses to show up for some reason. I'm Squashini.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I forgot my controller in Michigan and I can't play N64.

Otherwise I'd totally hang out with y'all.

EDIT: My signature (which has my online name in it) refuses to show up for some reason. I'm Squashini.
ill let you borrow a controller if we play some console

fMaster

Smash Cadet
It says "all proceeds go to the Boy's and Girl's Club of America", but you say there are cash prizes? Just want some clarification.

I'm interested though. I'd like to crush some punk ISU kids who think they're good.
I meant that all tournament expenses will be paid out of pocket and any cash not given out as winnings will be donated. We gave out around 100$ in cash prizes last tournament and donated 200$. This time we're looking to double or triple attendance. Oh, and we currently have 4 expert players attending again so bring your A game or get SMASHED! That is all

Battlecow

Play to Win
you don't have any expert players, and tell them I said that and that if they take issue I'll money match them

JUST SAYIN'

fMaster

Smash Cadet
You should make a topic here with all the info you have:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

I'd also like to know more about these "expert" players.
I would like to withdraw my expert statement, we are simply avid players with an acceptional skill level for the original, expert would be an over statement. Still, would happily money match you if you attend outside the tournament!

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Yo so when we gunna stream again? Next week is teh last week i work at jewel so idk how my hours at my school is yet..... I hope I work monings on weekends but im pretty sure i will have sundays off so maybe next sunday we can do stuff.

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Bumping this thread for the reason that Knitephox and I are going to Zenith. If there are any chicagof495 that would like to take a ride with us, we would just need help with gas money (I think). Knitephox knows more but we really need 2 or 3 people to come with us so it is less expensive for all of us. Combo Blaze is being a fatty as usual and says he doesn't wanna go. Chuless disappeared, Wilde is always being fat, Zhinshin prob watching MLP and Squashini is just... idk. So if anyone lives near chicago, post up by 38th... I mean let us know!

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
When are you guys leaving? When are you coming back?
I'm not sure you gotta ask Knitephox. W'ell prob be leaving at the right time so that we don't miss any time at Zenith. Get on skype or something so we can talk about this.

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Alright bcow told me that Kels and some other 64 random might come with. But if that random can't come with, post if you are interested just in case that random or Kels can't go!

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE so far we got Knitephox, Komotonoto (me), Knitephox's cousin, possibly HoChiMinhTrail, and possible Kels that will go with us. There is chance Combo Blaze will go too, if he isn't fat n stuff.

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Rockalokin sent me a message that he would want to go. Knite if you see this message, let him know about space available in the car.

Chubacca

Smash Rookie
Illinois 64 Smasher here. Currently living in UIUC, but make it back to Chicago and burbs for fam/friends.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Illinois 64 Smasher here. Currently living in UIUC, but make it back to Chicago and burbs for fam/friends.
I play in champaign sometimes. You should hit one of these chicago tourneys up too next time you're in town.

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Where the smash fest at?

609 East 29th Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46205
Sunday
at 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Tourney this weekend, Xiivi might go. He sed there wont be any 64 brackets but there will be friendlies. Maybe we can make our own bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom