• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChibiIceClimberz's Online Matches

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
1) Some Ice Climbers matches between me and some of my friends, and they uploaded it. ;D By the way, some of these matches have lag, such as the ones me and relaxedexorcist have.
2) Although the February matches are the latest videos, I've improved a little. As of now, I tend to use more synched Blizzards than desynched Blizzards because I've faced a godly Ike, and the only thing I could do was approach synched Blizzards from above (recently I just studied the Ike matchup and other matchups >.>), so I don't desynch Blizzards as usual as of now, but I still do.
3) Oh and another one. Don't get confused by the meep here in smashboards. I just used the name "Meep" because of Spongebob, lol.
4) Oh yeah, I actually noticed the predictable part the last few days ago.. and I forgot to add it on my first post. O.o Usually whenever I pivot Ice Block on lag, I accidentally end up with a Squall, and I didn't even mean to use it, but it actually did hit my opponent, lulz.
5) Oh yeah, the reason why I put the month and the year is, is because I need to be more organized just incase I have other videos my friends recorded on different months to tell if I did improved or not.
6) Hmm, well, there's a list of old videos (some of you have watched it way back then) and the latest ones. So here:

[Ice Climbers]

December 2008 Videos (I sucked back then, lololol)
WiGi (Luigi) vs. Chibi (Ice Climbers)

February 2009 Videos
Relaxedexorcist (Pit) vs. Chibi (Ice Climbers) (Tourney Match; 6 altgrab limit)
Relaxedexorcist (Pit) vs. Chibi (Ice Climbers) (Tourney Match; 6 altgrab limit)
Relaxedexorcist (Donkey Kong) vs. Chibi (Ice Climbers)
Relaxedexorcist (Sonic) vs. Chibi (Ice Climbers)

Chaingrab Videos
Chaingrab Fool Around 2-12-09
Flashy Chibi Chaingrabs 5-09-09
Smash-Grab Hobbling 5-14-09
Buffered F-Throw on a Heavyweight 5-14-09
B-Throw to Buffered F-Throw 5-22-09
D-Throw & Pivots 5-22-09
Continuous Non-Spike F-Airs to Grab 5-22-09
Buffered F-throw on a Lightweight 7-20-09

[Alternate characters]

February 2009 Videos
Relaxedexorcist (Bowser) vs. Chibi (Kirby)
~SK~ (Ness) vs. Chibi (Peach)

Edit...
Added another 3 chaingrab videos. 5-22-09
Added another chaingrab video. 7-20-09

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
i love your ic´s xD i love the way you use aerials and the hit desynch.

BUT

less approaching with side-b would be good. it gets sooo predictable.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
less approaching with side-b would be good. it gets sooo predictable.
Oh yeah, I actually noticed that the last few days ago.. and I forgot to add it on my first post. O.o So, whenever I pivot Ice Block, I end up with a Squall, which I didn't even mean to use it but it actually did hit my opponent, lulz. So yeah. x~x

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I actually noticed that the last few days ago.. and I forgot to add it on my first post. O.o So, whenever I pivot Ice Block, I end up with a Squall, which I didn't even mean to use it but it actually did hit my opponent, lulz. So yeah. x~x
Ye i have that aswell but mostly when that happens to me i just get *****

Top Bottom