• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cheer on Your Favorite Players at The Big House 6 with Smashboards X Overdrive Cheers!

The Big House 6 will be one of the most stacked Smash tournaments ever, with the best Smashers from across the world coming to compete in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. An integral part of the Smash viewing experience is sharing your hype on social media, and we're proud to announce we've teamed up with Overdrive Esports to present a new way to root for your favorite players from home: Cheers!

Cheers are really quite simple -- post the images them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more or make the images your profile picture to support your favorite player during the tournament. The cheer images for Melee can be found here, and the cheers for Smash 4 can be found here. Enjoy The Big House 6!

Comments

Why is Hungrybox the only Melee player who gets his unique color? Not counting players like Leffen and S2J who already use default, but why doesn't anyone else get their character color?

Last edited:
Why is Hungrybox the only Melee player who gets his unique color? Not counting players like Leffen and S2J who already use default, but why doesn't anyone else get their character color?
Because, Hungrybox is awesome.
There's a reason he's #1 in Melee.
People give him crap about his play style.
They call him a bad player.
But if he was really all that bad, he wouldn't be winning.
HUNGRYBOX IS THE BEST GOD!!

(I don't know why he gets his own color.)
(I'm just an H-Box fan.

Last edited:

(I'm just an H-Box fan.
Probably due to how iconic and identifying it is to him.

If you're not okay with it, you can always just make your own.

Probably due to how iconic and identifying it is to him.

If you're not okay with it, you can always just make your own.
I didn't say I wasn't okay with him having his own color, in fact I think it's a good thing. However, I think that everyone deserves to have their own color, not just him.

(I'm just an H-Box fan.
Hungrybox is one of my favorite players, I just don't think it makes sense to only give one player their color of choice.

When i look at Melee why are the only characters i see Falcon, Sheik and some Furrys?

How balanced.

Last edited:
Top Bottom