• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cheep Cheep Splashes In! (Cheep Cheep Support Thread)

duxx

Smash Ace
Cheep Cheep Splashes In!

1620780461674.png

Super Mario Bros. One of Nintendo's flagship games that spawned some of the most recognizable video game characters. We've had many characters from this series added to Smash, including Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Piranha Plant, and many more. However, we have not had one of the most well known video game fish. That's right, CHEEP CHEEP. Walugi? No way. Geno? Forget him. All we need in Smash is everyone's favorite fish. Support this movement today!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Cheep Cheep Splashes In!

Super Mario Bros. One of Nintendo's flagship games that spawned some of the most recognizable video game characters. We've had many characters from this series added to Smash, including Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Piranha Plant, and many more. However, we have not had one of the most well known video game fish. That's right, CHEEP CHEEP. Walugi? No way. Geno? Forget him. All we need in Smash is everyone's favorite fish. Support this movement today!
I shall check to see if it can go into the newcomer support thread directory.

This is the second aquatic character support thread I have seen. How do you take a fish out of water? I would like to hear your ideas for Smash Bros.

duxx

Smash Ace
I think something would work where he has a water bowl at his initial location and can be brought to him using shield+b (similar to steve's crafting table). every 20 or so seconds (indicated by a gauge of some sort) he has to press b or shield+b at the water bowl to restore oxygen levels. if the meter runs out and he hasn't refilled, the power of his basic attacks (jab, tilts, aerials, smash attacks, pummels, and throws) significantly decreases, and he is unable to use his specials

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I think something would work where he has a water bowl at his initial location and can be brought to him using shield+b (similar to steve's crafting table). every 20 or so seconds (indicated by a gauge of some sort) he has to press b or shield+b at the water bowl to restore oxygen levels. if the meter runs out and he hasn't refilled, the power of his basic attacks (jab, tilts, aerials, smash attacks, pummels, and throws) significantly decreases, and he is unable to use his specials
That is certainly original. A fish in a (terrestrial) fighting game... Hehe! That would have to be plagiarised if anyone else comes up with it!

Top Bottom