• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out our video series!

Geist

Smash Master
Now it makes more sense haha.
Overall, well done. I have no complaints, but I can't say I'm the best person to critique something like this since I don't have a standard to critique from and have nothing to base it off of.
To me it looked professionally done though, good job.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I con say the same. While I have done editing of video, I haven't done anything on this level. I don't have the camera quality, nor the right subject matter, nor the microphone needed to have such a clear voice as the one found in these videos.

I find the subject matter interesting and would like to see where i fit in the world of advertising myself, since I don't take anything on TV/internet/posters to thought. I'd like to think myself a special case.

Anyway - Good job and looking forward to more. I can't fins anything to complain about other than the length - should be longer.

Top Bottom