• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my vids please from 11/28 and 11/29

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey guys. I have some vids from a few days ago. I think there are pretty good. They are mostly with my friend D1. He came to my house for 2 days helping me with high tiers cause I hardly play them so dont have much experience with them as I should. Taught me how to DI falcons grabs and attacks. He could hardly do up air combos on me and how to break out of Fox up throw to up air combos and more. This iIs all I have up now. More will be added 2morrow. I might record more vids today and throw those with the other vids I'm gonna add 2morrow. Hope you guys like. Some were pretty epic in my opinion.

11/28:

PH.D (Luigi)

Battle 1

Cash (Falco)

Battle 1
Battle 2

D1 (Falco)

Battle 1
Battle 2
Batttle 3
Battle 4

Fox

Battle 1
Battle 2
Battle 3

Comment, advice, etc is nice and welcome. thanks for watching and posting for all that do in advance :)

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
You have a pretty amazing peach, your not that bad as you sound, better quality videos next time please =3

lol any tips playing a good peach aginst falcos? how do i execute a perfect fc fair? seems quite hard for me, even most fc aerials?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You have a pretty amazing peach, your not that bad as you sound, better quality videos next time please =3

lol any tips playing a good peach aginst falcos? how do i execute a perfect fc fair? seems quite hard for me, even most fc aerials?
Heh, thanks. But I think think i'm all that good as people say I am. cause when I start to think and agree with them, I become wrong and arrogant. People are stupid.

And Just Float over his Lasers. And space yourself well. If you screw up, jab him and follow up with something fast like a grab or w/e. Watch how he moves and what he is doing. then at the right moment he will be open. then you go in for the hit

Also, sorry for not adding the other videos. I been busy. sunday they will be up. you all get to see where I finally beat D1's Fox and on a bad stage for me too in that match up..........on Yoshi Story.

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
haha ok, thanks for the tips, enjoyed your videos, hope to see the other ones up as well =)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O_O it's scary to think there's a Peach out there that thinks....somewhat like I do. >_> Perhaps Dark.Pch is like....my Shadowy bretheren. For real, awesomness. ^_^ I'll edit in a minute to comment, but I've gotta help my Nephew out wiht Marvel vs. Streetfighter.

Alrighty my friend, here we go:

All in all, you've got a pretty solid Peach. You did awesome in all the matches, and you make good use of her moves, I'd really like to see you face some people from the tournaments I go to. On the recovery, though, you don't try to defend yourself that much. O.o I think that's what got you with the Fox matchup. Believe it or not, the side b is very useful in recovery, so long as it's not abused. If they're not expecting it, they'll fall right for it, which will allow you to get to the ground and grab a turnip or regroup for an attack. Your control is superb thoiugh

I also love the stalling with Parasol, I'm stealing that, lol. The Parasol tricks are awesome. You're truly an amazing Peach player, and I can't wait to play you in person. I learned a lot from watching you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
O_O it's scary to think there's a Peach out there that thinks....somewhat like I do. >_> Perhaps Dark.Pch is like....my Shadowy bretheren. For real, awesomness. ^_^ I'll edit in a minute to comment, but I've gotta help my Nephew out wiht Marvel vs. Streetfighter.

Alrighty my friend, here we go:

All in all, you've got a pretty solid Peach. You did awesome in all the matches, and you make good use of her moves, I'd really like to see you face some people from the tournaments I go to. On the recovery, though, you don't try to defend yourself that much. O.o I think that's what got you with the Fox matchup. Believe it or not, the side b is very useful in recovery, so long as it's not abused. If they're not expecting it, they'll fall right for it, which will allow you to get to the ground and grab a turnip or regroup for an attack. Your control is superb thoiugh

I also love the stalling with Parasol, I'm stealing that, lol. The Parasol tricks are awesome. You're truly an amazing Peach player, and I can't wait to play you in person. I learned a lot from watching you.
Wow. heh thanks dude. means alot. I'll try to go to a N.J tournament. I think you wanted to play me so I'll give you a match. it should be fun.

Top Bottom