• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my Sonic, looking to improve

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
hey thanks for replying. i personally hate shorthopping fairs because the landing lag i sometimes get is quickly punished. i play my bro alot and he's just about able to predict almost everything i do. which sonic is not supposed to be :p

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Your Sonics a lot better than when i first played you.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
If your short hopped fairs are lagging it's because you're doing them too late.
In general there's some real lack of the basics. You're tilt and aerial games were both nothing to get excited about. Also, don't try to edge guard fox with bair. Use an aerial that stays out longer.

NNID
MasterHavik
Your bro has a good a fox. but for you I say your movement is good. You control the spindash and homing attack really well. Your problem I think you msut shorthop more often, and punish fo's moves if you get that shot.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ive seen this done alot, but im not a Sonic main or anything but i just though id throw it out there. If some how you get a footstool jump off, while your off the stage, use your up b right away and this will almost guarantee a stock. Make sure you grab the ledge though.

Top Bottom