• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cheating to get CD's and stickers.

BlackYoshi7

Smash Apprentice
You miss the point. Though doing that isn't cheating or anything, its still not how it was supposed to be done, END OF STORY. Its not because you bought it and own it that they did not have an INTENDED WAY of doing thing. This is something that was NOT INTENDED.

Thats all.
Yeah, I stopped caring about how Sakurai intended this game to be played when he included tripping on dashes, smash attacks, side Bs, and in midair. And also when I tried to get a CD but just got juggled by the computer before I could go grab it. Or when a CD appeared and bounced straight off the level. Using this method I got like 25 CDs in an hour, including Midna's Lament and Stickerbrush Symphony. **** Sakurai and what he "intended".

Moochero

Smash Cadet
Ahh, thankyou so much! My friends and I were so dissapointed about having to play games with items to unlock our music and that it took forever...I'm gonna start doing this right away:)

Top Bottom