• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chatham, ON Smashfest Friday July 9

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So this is short notice but I have a house all to myself on Friday for the entire day so anyone who wants to come play Smash just head over any time after 12:00 noon.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME! I don't really expect GTA players to make a 3 hour drive down here on such short notice but hey if you really want to then I certainly won't turn you away.

Where:
25 Aberdeen St.
Chatham, ON, N7L 4B3

This is my parents' house so just don't destroy things please and thanks. Also no smoking of any substance inside whatsoever.

When:
Friday July 9
12:00PM - whenever I feel like. I probably won't kick anyone out until like 2:00AM at the earliest if people even stay that long. I'm pretty much completely nocturnal so playing until like 6:00AM wouldn't even be out of the question.

What:
-Melee, Brawl casuals
-If we get at least 13 people for either game then I will run a $10 tourney for it. If we don't get that many people but we still want to do something then we can do like a $5 tourney or something.
-No venue fee
-Other games: TvC:UAS, SSFIV, BlazBlue. Won't be running tourneys for any of these but they are available for casuals.
-Watching EVO livestream all day!

Who:
1. AvariceX (Brawl, Melee)
2. Azu (Melee)
3. deox (Melee)
4. Zen (Melee)
5. GURU (Melee)
6. Boomy (Brawl, Melee)
7. Mysteek
8. Zodiac (Melee)

Setups:
TVs (6):
AvariceX - 3
Azu - 1
deox - 1
Zen - 1

Wiis (4):
AvariceX - 2
Boomy - 1
Zen - 1

Cubes (2):
AvariceX - 1
Boomy - 1

Games:
AvariceX -2x Brawl, 1x Melee

Other stuff:
AvariceX - Xbox360, SSFIV, BlazBlue CT, TvC:UAS
Boomy - Xbox360

Xelyst

-_-
OMG =)

Haha that's awesome XD I'll come =)

Get ready to get ***** in SSFIV Ryan

G U R U

Smash Lord
Would you mind if I stayed the night Ryan? If not Ryan than maybe Art? If I'm gonna come I wanna stay in Chatham overnight. Melty Blood Stream isn't til Sun morning :(

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
I will try my hardest to make this. I'm 95% sure I can make it. I'll bring a wii/cube/xbox360 if needed. =)

Xelyst

-_-
oh yah i forgot to mention ill bring recording equipment obviously

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
This is looking good. Btw can everyone post what games (Melee, Brawl) they're going to play? I went ahead and added tags for the games beside everyone's names for the games I think they'll play just let me know if any of that is wrong.

Xelyst

-_-
I propose a Veteran Chatham vs New Chatham Fight =p 12 stock vs 28 stock lololol

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
I think we could do it all. xD

Probably a bit of a stretch, but have you been asking around all the non-chatham peoples? Then again, this IS just at your house..

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
I'm in but won't be available until about 8pm. I posted this for a select few Waterloo people--if you are one of them, you can feel free to crash at my place. However just know that I don't have much room here <_<;

Xelyst

-_-
your pretty funny.. and lots of pplz like you ...but we all know you best for being ******** =p

ryan up stairs has to be the ssfiv cuz liek melee doesnt belong on them big scary tvs =p lol

so like from what phan says shain and justin quit for real.... so thats 2 not coming =(

ill bring a tv and wii =)

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
your pretty funny.. and lots of pplz like you ...but we all know you best for being ******** =p
Why? Because he realizes the timer isn't going in the middle of losers finals, pauses the game, and demands the set has to be restarted? Yeah, I like him, and he's funny. <3

Xelyst

-_-
+ all of us dont really play brawl except for avaricex and boomy... and any melee you have we (zen / guru & maybe deox) would beat except for "the top 4" if they would come

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Azu's not coming, he said.

No moar New Chatham vs. Vet Chatham.

Zen, could you pick me up in front of Deox's building? =)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Oh shi this is in less than 6 hours. why am i still awake?

btw i have a cat so i hope no one is allergic lol. incidentally the cat is very old and blind in one eye so please don't torment him =(

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Oh shi this is in less than 6 hours. why am i still awake?

btw i have a cat so i hope no one is allergic lol. incidentally the cat is very old and blind in one eye so please don't torment him =(
Poor kitty. =T-T=

I'm really looking forward to this. x3

Xelyst

-_-
Ok so here is whats going down so far

Azu and Jordan are probably not coming but Boomy will try. Please come guys.

I'm going to be in Chatham and ready to go by 2-3.

I'll pick TJ and Dave up and Phan and Jordan if they still want to go.

I would want to get Daven too lol

but yah if you guys dont mind waiting lol

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
No ride. Stuck at home and not wanting to walk for an hour and a half. =(

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
less sf, moar smash plz
We had 3 TV's. 2 were Smash, 1 was SF. I did what I could; no one brought a single TV. Also on the weekend that EVO is happening you know people are gonna play SF.

But really, all in all - I'm just salty about my missing bag of Doritos =(

Thanks for coming though everyone - had a lot of fun. I probably won't be able to do this again for a while though.

Top Bottom