• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charmed - putting the sexy back into 2v2 smash

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
Charmed: a 4P smash minigame

This is a 2 vs 2 game; 2 people on red team, 1 person on green team, and 1 person on blue team (this has nothing to do with what team you're on...it just makes it easier to understand which player has what role during the game). Red team are angels, the other two are mortals. The game is over when either mortal dies. Each mortal gets an angel as their teammate. Mortals can attack the opposing mortal, and/or the angels whenever it wants. Mortals CANNOT use items. Angels can only hit THEIR ally mortal to save them from dying (hit them back onto the stage), or to break them out of combos etc etc. However, if an angel picks up an item, it can hit whoever or throw it at whoever it wants. When angels are competing to pick up an item/capsule/box, they may attack the other angel with any move OTHER THAN smash attacks or throws (a smash attack for example is Ness's homerun bat). When either one or both of the following occurs, the corresponding angel can attack whoever it wants... a) one of the mortals gets to 2 lives or less, and/or one of the mortals gets to 2 lives less than the opposing mortal (for instance one mortal is at 3 lives and the other is at 5, the mortal with 3 lives can have its angel attack until that mortal is within 1 stock of the other).

--I normally play this as a 5 to 7 stock game, whether u prefer a longer or shorter match.

--Items are set to High, Star rods and Fans only.

--Team attack is turned on, so the angels can hit each other.

--Handicap is turned on, Angels getting 6, and Mortals getting 5

--The game keeps playing if an Angel dies...its mortal is just on his own

--When you throw a fan at a character, it sends them straight up, so this is a helpful tool for angels when protecting their mortal from dying.

--On the other hand, when the star rod is thrown, it sends the character down diagnolly, so this is a good tool for angels on OFFENSE.

(plz dont get discouraged by the # of words, its really pretty easy if u play a couple games...if u have questions or just need clarification ask JustaPnoy, myself, or anyone else that has played it before on kaillera :confused: )

Feel free to add to the game in any way...please post your praise / flames / additions. I'll try to get a better example vid up in the next couple days. Props to JustaPnoy as him and I came up with the idea :)

***I got a couple example videos up on youtube, here they are***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H51oi3mBD7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ouMWbyeIM

I have more recorded if you want to see any ;)

Nephiros

Smash Ace
MINE IS BETTER RAWR

1v3, peeps in team can only choose ONE attack for the whole match (so if it's not up+b, have fun trying to come back on the stage) with FF off. Fun fun fun.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
ya and its also fun to kill your ally just 'cause you can. I'M LOOKING AT YOU PONY LAWLSTEAK

Top Bottom