• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charlie's Leeds smashfest- THIS THURSDAY

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
just thought i'd do an annual shoutout, if anyone's started the new term at leeds and sees this, come and play smash! Yes there are some of us!
not that i'm expecting much response to this, but it can't do much harm lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

smashfest at mine this thursday, if you're getting a train (this means you, joe, ant etc), easiest to go to BURLEY PARK i'll meet you there
my number's 0792 514 9346
not stockport lol

5 royal park view
hyde park
leeds

reckon i'll run a little tournament £1 entry to make it serious? + smash drinking games, good times guaranteed!

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I haven't heard of any smashers moving to leeds, but you never know, hope you find some :)
Also I'm back in York, so let me know if you're ever up for some games.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah, that's like 20 minutes on the train isn't it?
cool, we'll sort something out soon

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Wow leeds, i can catch a train straight from Barnsley, as a matter of fact, Leeds is the easiest place for me to get to.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
c'mon charles, it's not like God kills a kitten everytime someone makes a new thread

besides, all the other ones are too cluttered with spam to do any kind of organising

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
This definatley needed it's own thread.

Yeah there's a few of us up in Leeds. There is um... me and Charlie... that guy played some sort of fox. And that other guy who might be up here for uni... or might not be.

It's a vibrant scene alright. Really rocking.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
I am chuffing fed up of playing Charlie.
just cos you can't handle playing proper characters ^_^

and i was considering invading one of the anime soc's gaming days and showing them smash, i'm not a member but i'm sure they won't mind. what d'you reckon?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
I've finished my degree at leeds but will need to go back to do resit coursework probably next month some time. I'll probs be up for a week or longer, so I'll pm some of you when I do...
WHY didn't I think to join the community when I was actually studying??!!! :mad:

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
cool, look forward to seein ya

oh, and simon, apparently NilliX is alive and well, and still in leeds, so cease your mocking tone!

Joe: yeah man, sounds good, it's only like £2 on a coach too so we'll deff have to sort it out sometime. On a related note, I'll be around town next wednesday if you wanna catch a few games? I'll give you a text on the day anyway :bigthumbu

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys I'm coming up to Leeds this sunday, and will be sticking around for about a week. Who wants to get beaten down at melee? ;P

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm I'm interested, let me know whats happening here.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
I propose that some of the local smashers host a little smashfest sometime during next week :D
Also would be cool to play you again Jo3 if you can make it

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
what's this I've been volunteered for?
Ah i see
yeah, sounds a good plan- when can people get here? I have an exam tuesday morning, so monday's not good for me, what about you guys?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Any day is good for me basically. Wednesday, Thursday I'll be free late afternoons + evenings. Friday, Saturday, Sunday I'll be free during the day but will probably be going out most of those nights

J03

Smash Master
as it turns out im having a few mates round tomorrow so i cant make it to leeds, i know its last minute but you guys are invited if you can make it.

as for next week im free for all of it, please arrange something so i can attend =)

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yeh true it's 07812813511, I've got his so will give him a shout when I arrive.
Jo3 if you come there's a chance you'd be able to stay with the guys I'm staying with for a night or so. They don't play smash but they're gonna be busy and not really around till the weekend. Would you be interested?

J03

Smash Master
aye mate, what day you guys thinking of? Chaz mentioned wed/thurs but i cant do wednesday as its my gf's birthday -thurs onwards if you can guys =).

also bishy how long you up here for?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Thursday or Friday then? Or both? :)
I'll be up till the next Monday probably, Tuesday at the very latest

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
thursday it is then!

Joe: what's will's situation these days? Can he travel?

NilliX and my mate simon are gonna be there as well ^_^

Lemmie know when people think they're gonna arrive plz

Top Bottom