• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard - Super Spin Fire (up-b)

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
Hi my partners...

Last night I was coaching vs. 2 cpu lv9 on the stage yoshi island, and I did something pretty funny, what he called "Super Spin Fire", apparently when you up-b accompanied by a rise in some platform charizard receives an additional push the does raise higher than usual, what I am trying to do to see how strong can strike if achievement use in combat ...

PLAY looking at all the stages where there is a similar situation, so to possibly try to do it technically possible.

Here I leave them where to see a video in 0.44 min what happened ... stopped the fight and continued to show the tape to see who thinks ...

I hope someone will find some use and please publish it ...

BAHAMUT27 ... their orders!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihWXSnqJH8

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Its a good thing to know but... not very many stages have "a rise in some platform" so it almost becomes a worthless skill. :urg:

Fearmy

Smash Ace
Well actually Delfino and Yoshi's Island platform rise is luck mainly.

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
This is a cool find but it seems very situational. You would have to get the timing down perfectly with the rising platforms so you can position your enemy. Also if you were to hit, are you sure it would drag the enemy with you allt he way up? Because as we are finding out , Brawls coding is odd, and for some reason I think if you hit someone with that rising ^B, it would only hit them a couple times then just shoot past them.

Have you tried this on a person?

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
This is a cool find but it seems very situational. You would have to get the timing down perfectly with the rising platforms so you can position your enemy. Also if you were to hit, are you sure it would drag the enemy with you allt he way up? Because as we are finding out , Brawls coding is odd, and for some reason I think if you hit someone with that rising ^B, it would only hit them a couple times then just shoot past them.

Have you tried this on a person?
nop, only this time i was do, but in stage delfino the plafortm is must predecible... i will practice more in all stage...

>>>>

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
I think at anytime that the stage is about to transition is what they're talking about.

Just because this goes up faster doesn't automatically mean that it has more knockback? Proper smash DI is just going to lessen the effectiveness of this even more. A good surprise if your opponent doesn't expect it. Not one that's going to come along very often. :(

bowz

Smash Journeyman
I think at anytime that the stage is about to transition is what they're talking about.

Just because this goes up faster doesn't automatically mean that it has more knockback? Proper smash DI is just going to lessen the effectiveness of this even more. A good surprise if your opponent doesn't expect it. Not one that's going to come along very often. :(

Could it work on Stadium 1?

Top Bottom