• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard Skype Chat

UtahCharizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
UtahCharizard
So I was looking for a skype chat for charizard mains, and i found out that the one that was on here died a while ago. If anyone is interested in starting a new one up let me know xD. I'm really active on skype and would do my best to not let the chat die like the last one. I think it would be really fun to have a chat for charizard mains, just cause i think it would be a lot easier to set up matches and talk and stuff.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
We used to have a Charizard Skype group before the WiiU version came out. Unfortunately it lasted like 3 days and everyone stopped caring. We are not about to repeat the same mistake. Sorry.

UtahCharizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
UtahCharizard
Alright, I'll add you Mightyno.M. Invite whoever you want. I'm getting some people i know from other places to join it as well. Right now I've got 4 people who wanna do it so its a start.

UtahCharizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
UtahCharizard
That's too bad -LzR-. I feel like this one will be a little more successful tho. If you ever change your mind lemme know.

SkyboundTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkyboundTerror
3DS FC
0559-6972-5367
I'm down. My Skype is SkyboundTerror.

We used to have a Charizard Skype group before the WiiU version came out. Unfortunately it lasted like 3 days and everyone stopped caring. We are not about to repeat the same mistake. Sorry.
There are people who weren't here before so it doesn't hurt to try again. It's not like it costs money and an extreme amount of effort to create a Skype group.

UtahCharizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
UtahCharizard
yea anytime anyone wants to join just lemme know

and ill add you one sec

UtahCharizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
UtahCharizard
Alrighty! Everyone else is already asleep, but I'll get you both added in a sec.

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
I'll join in, Zard's the only other char I use besides Lucario. ^^

Pieraite

Smash Rookie
NNID
sportygamer007
3DS FC
1392-5700-1847
Eh, why not? My charizard could use improvement, and this could help. Skype name is pieraite_cannerball

Caterpillor

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9928-7747
I'd like to join too. I really play him since last patch eventhough I used hima little before.

My skype : alexishuchet

Last edited:
Top Bottom