• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard and Bowser's Caps

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
won't they be the same move? How would it work? Maybe Charizard does more damage?

RECAP:
*Bowser=Fire Breath as B move
*Charizard= Flamethrower as B move

Discuss here what you think.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I think the directions of the fire are similar....but I'm not so sure... maybe Charizards Flamethrower last longer but isn't as powerful? or vice versa

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Charizards has more knockback and can last longer but bowser's can be cimed up and down?

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
Hm... Maybe Charizards moves back and forth. Maybe.

This kinda thing gets ridiculous. Do they even THINK about Kirby when they make B moves for the new guys? :p

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
I'm wondering, Is Dedede's Standard Special Move sucking?

The only thing that matters is the hat to me though, I don't use copied attacks with Kirby, They don't tend to work as properly as the originals. Haha.

supergamer

Smash Cadet
They're both the same except Bower's flame get's smaller if you hold it down for too long. Charizards's Can hold it down for a long time except when he's tired. So when Kirby copys Charizard, he can hold it down for a long time with out the flame getting weak unlike Bower's

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
Wow. You sure? I thought Charizard's got slowly weaker too. At least, Dojo said that.

supergamer

Smash Cadet
Wow. You sure? I thought Charizard's got slowly weaker too. At least, Dojo said that.
Only when he's tired, but since kirby isn't a pokemon the stamina thing doesn't apply to him
kirby can use flamethower all he wants without it getting weak.

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
Bowser's dies out, I would copy Charizard's more.
actually bowser does'nt die out like it did in melee in brawl he can keep using it at full power but for a short amount of time,when it runs out you'll have to wait for it to recharge if you use it again with out waiting it'll only spew out for a second,kinda like wario's gas move

Jayster

Smash Rookie
Wait, where on the dojo does it say that Charizards fire doesnt dwindle? Or are we assuming because of the stamina aspect?

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
depends on if the charizard cap will look nearly as cool as the bowser cap does on kirby, thats the only thing that would decide for me

Top Bottom