• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard 0-death string on Link

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
I know that I posted this in the videos thread before, but I feel that it would be nonetheless appropriate to dedicate an entire thread to this, as I am honestly very proud of what I did in this video, and I think it looks extremely cool.

The 0-death is on Link's second stock, and starts at around 2:42. This was also done against by far the best Link player I've ever fought, too.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
First mistake was walking right into the Fair.

And inspecting the Link player I've played against better ones who made use of their items a lot more for stage control.

R!otStar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-2994-3529
I know that I posted this in the videos thread before, but I feel that it would be nonetheless appropriate to dedicate an entire thread to this, as I am honestly very proud of what I did in this video, and I think it looks extremely cool.

The 0-death is on Link's second stock, and starts at around 2:42. This was also done against by far the best Link player I've ever fought, too.

facebook has way better links imo....he was good but i've seen hylian monsters on the FB. the competitive smash 4 group has ALOT of good players to test MUs

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
I wouldn't actually consider this a string.
He moved right into your fair, and did a lot of bad decisions (would have done better shielding most of the time).
Also did the mistake and try to recover on stage when getting hit by your flamethrower off-stage.

+Hell, he could have saved himself by taking out a bomb, wait till he dropped near the bottom (while moving towards the stage), use up-b, and let the bomb explode in your hands, giving you another second jump (+ another chance to up-B)

Top Bottom