• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charcters chances raising because of a musician.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Will someone explain to me how the **** a musician that's working on the game helping someone's chances to get in the game? People are saying there is a possibility of Crono and Nights and some others being in it because of a musician. If you get how this helps please tell me.

gnosis

Smash Lord
It doesn't really. People are just speculating that some of those musicians might hint at what's to come.

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
Well, the way I see it, someone from the original composing team of the character's game could help design the music for the character's themed stage, if one exists for them.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Well, the way I see it, someone from the original composing team of the character's game could help design the music for the character's themed stage, if one exists for them.
thats a good point, but i highly doubt knights will be in the game, but you never know

maybe green hill zone will be a stage if sonic is a character

tirkaro

Smash Champion
lol, welcome to pia carrot 3 is listed on the musicians list. does that mean there's going to be any hentai in SSBB, lawl.

but yeah, I have no idea why people keep on saying if a musician worked on ___ game, he WILL be in brawl. :/

You know,if these compossers were only able to compose 1 theme from 1 game,they wouldn't be considered composers.They were hires for their talents,not because he/she is"That guy who did that one game".

Jesus people......

And why did a topic have to be created for just one message of information we already know?It's complete reiteration.

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I believe NiGHTS has a rather high chance. As NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams comes out this fall(supposedly, but I highly doubt that it won't be delayed), NiGHTS is a candidate capable of being in SSBB. It would also be excellent advertisement for JoD. I remember Marth and Roy being in SSBM being the sole reason I purchased Fire Emblem for the GBA. It could very well work the same way, especially if NiGHTS had a really cool stage that showed off just exactly what happens in the NiGHTS universe.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, then Dante from Devil May Cry and Riku/Sora from Kingdom Hearts should be there since Masato Kouda and Yoko Shimomura is working on the music.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Who cares about the characters, I'm just excited because Chrono Trigger's music is one of my fav of all time!

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Darkfur in that Geno is far more likely. Being the most popular original character from a hugely famous Mario game on the SNES seems to have a higher chance of getting in rather than a popular character who stars in a series for the PS2 and had one minor game used mostly as a recap with added story and characters for GBA.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
*sigh

Hey? Guess what?

Mach Rider? Balloon Fight? The songs were on Brawl...

but were Mach Rider or a Balloon fighter ANYWHERE to be located?

What, that's a no? Well guess what...same principle.

Top Bottom