• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charactuz on 3ds you ain't neva touched but be all tryin' dem out on dat Wii U n'sh??

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I've adjusted to :4luigi: on Wii U and I hafta say I'm doing dramatically better with him than I was on 3ds. I know many won't agree with me, but his Brawl iteration was beast and best! However, his combo game here is much better. I am liking his unpredictable floatyness of attacks people seem to not know that it's coming. I miss his F Smash, but at least his recovery is much easier on Wii U than it is on 3ds.

I've always :link64:'d, :linkmelee:'d, :younglinkmelee:'d & :link2:'d, but barely :4link:'d. But that seems to changed actually recently. He's heavier yes, but with every one of him I've come across, I totally feel the cuts of the burning Master Sword. He is a beast.

:4lucina:

Donkey_Inferno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkey_Inferno
3DS FC
4768-7553-7018
Firstly. The title of this thread is fantastic.

Now. I've actually been playing Robin a lot on Wii U now and I barely even touched him/her on the 3ds

Also I do agree with you. Brawl Luigi was best Luigi. But his combo chains are better in Sm4sh.

Mrkaoz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrkaoz
I always played with Link, but then I played with ZSS. And I love her movement, quickness, combos, Only thing is that she isn't really powerfull. Only her Up+B.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
:4ness: for sure; I never could play him seriously with the Circle Pad messing with my up-B timing. That and Wii U Ness's fair seems to connect a lot better.
:4luigi:to a lesser extent.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
My OCD dislikes the thread title.

I play everyone now because I'm familiar with the controls

Last edited:
Top Bottom