• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you want in Brawl just so you can beat thef cabbage out of them.

Peeze

Smash Master
Stewie from family guy would be a hilarious character to put in there. or maybe Jose Conseco u know the baseball star who DIDN'T take steroids(right) oh and Bugs Bunny they should make a cut scene where he's saying "What's up Doc" to doctor Mario while he's getting uppercutted!

NukeA6

Smash Master
FiErCe_oNi said:
the mum in pokemon. all she does is heal ur pokemon. so pathetic. the only good 1 was in gold/silver (best pokemon game if u ask me)
What's wrong with that? Most NPCs in the game don't even do anything.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'd like to beat up Sonic, or anyone from his series. (Nope, not a Sonic fan. But Brawl might change that?) I hated the anime (ESPECIALLY THAT ANNOYING PINK GIRL!!! SHE GIVES A BAD NAME TO AMY'S EVERYWHERE!!!) and every single n00b asking how to unlock Sonic and Tails? *shudders* ZOMGBBQ u hav 2 k1ll 250 people on Cruel Melee.

Plus some uber Sonic fans (especially on fanfiction.net... it's not too pretty there) want Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Eggman, Knuckles, Rouge, Cream, Amy Rose, Sally, Rotor, that one hawk-thing, etc.

Hillary Duff would be fun, too. *imagines her face-down in the dirt on Home-Run Field*

Oh, and also the superintendent for my school. Cancelling exam exemptions, eh? MEET MARTH'S TIPPER!!

(disclaimer: Marth hasn't been confirmed in SSBB)

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Tom Nook, Diddy Kong, Glover from the 64 and other wierd characters I've seen threads for. There is about a million of them, some are ok but Glover come on.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
rock_in_reo said:
(btw sry 4 the long name)
Your name long?! It's hardly long at all! You should see Luigi+Roy+C.F.+Falco=Domination's!

I think I'll use Snake for spike practice. :laugh: Probably target practice for Yoshi eggs too! :chuckle:

Shark X

Smash Lord
How awesome would a twisted evil looking Giga Yoshi be?

Everyone will be my ***** as I use Meta-Knight, Mewtwo, Marth/(possible Ike), Sonic, Megaman, Bomberman, and Geno (if any of those last four make it). But I perfer to use girls for target pratice, mainly Zelda (love her scream when she's star KOed, too bad she ruins that often by turning into Sheik with the manly scream). Zamus for sure will be my new one along with Zelda, and any other cute females (Peach not being cute, and Jigglypuff being too adorable to hurt).

Falco-Z

Smash Apprentice
Omg so many to choose from...
Well, I think everyone would love to beat up Ash from the Pokemon anime.
Next, Tingle from Legend of Zelda.
Obviously, Jigglypuff is already in the game...
Tails! Wow he has such an air of gay about him..
Slippy is rather annoying too..

parrothead

Smash Lord
I want to see obscure Nintendo characters beating the dead-blaming cabbage out of overrated video game characters. And for Jump Ultimate Stars and Battle Stadium D.O.N, I want to see the Kinnikuman characters beating the dead-blaming cabbage out of overrated anime characters.

Tera253

Smash Ace
Tera wants to beat the cabbage out of Geno, Tingle, Demille, Midna, and many, many, more.
~Tera253~

Gale_Ice

Smash Rookie
Sonic
Tails
Any Pokemon

Though I would rather they just stay out so they have more slots/time to make characters that I actually want

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
I want those bad people from the starfox game on n64 i think one was wolf and a pig and a chamelion they always use to beat me lol

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Im not a hater but... For Petey Piranha, Daisy and Waluigi I'll make an exception. :)

clownrus

Smash Rookie
I dont see why people hate Cloud and Sephiroth so much, they are cool characters but they would not be good to play in a game like this. It would take a weird spin on SSBB. But I would like to see...Navi...I hate her. she will die.

Nights

Smash Rookie
i think Sonic and Tails, or something, maybe give them a Ice climber type build like in Melee, i mean, if they are gonna have Snake in Brawl, why not Sonic and Tails?

Edit: Ok that was for what charaters i'd like to see >.> but anyway, if i can add to that, i would say Tails, cause in Sonic 2, and 3, He, NEVER DIED!, *sonic falls off cliffs, loses 1 life* *Tails falls off cliff and comes flying out of the sky later*

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
daisy i hate that wannabe and Deoxys. again a wannabe mewtwo that is just a waste of time. and birdo

King_cobra3600

Smash Apprentice
My Top 3!!!

Pichu- 1-Super Glue him to floor

2-Get AK-47 & other weapons

3-Beat living daylights out of Pichu

Toad- Douse him in gasoline and light on fire with Fire Flower

FINALLY.....

MR.GAME AND WATCH!!!- reset the game

Wallmaster

Smash Apprentice
I dont see why people hate Cloud and Sephiroth so much, they are cool characters but they would not be good to play in a game like this. It would take a weird spin on SSBB. But I would like to see...Navi...I hate her. she will die.
Hey, Navi is awesome!

Anyway, I would rather have a character I like added than a character I hate, but if I had to choose... yes, definitely Ruto from Ocarina of Time.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Tera wants to beat the cabbage out of Geno, Tingle, Demille, Midna, and many, many, more.
~Tera253~
Tingle is understandable, but why Geno, Demille, and Midna?

My ultimate choice: Shadpw the Hedgehog. I have overgrown my hatred for tingle and Petey Piranha, but nothing will make we happier than Shadow (And sora, even though I like KH, Chain of Memories sucked)

beebee

Smash Apprentice
I want DK and ganondorf do return. I hate them so much. I just want to kick the crap out of them.:lick: :chuckle: :p

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
The Rabbids

They were fun beating up in Rayman Raving Rabbids why not in brawl. Come on you know you want to hurt him.

beebee

Smash Apprentice
o
I also want peppy in the game. I hated him so much on starfox.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm gonna have to say that beating the cotton out of Yoshi is tradition. It's time for a change. So, I want to pound on Rayman.

Top Bottom