• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that you want in but probably won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Title above, but I want to include more obscure characters than obvious like King K. Rool, Ridely, and Waliugi. My wants are Mouser, Adeline, Captain Syrup, and Spongebob. Please, no flame wars.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Spongebob?! Eh, never mind. My wants are:
Elvin Gadd
Sora
Genesect
Toad

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Title above, but I want to include more obscure characters than obvious like King K. Rool, Ridely, and Waliugi. My wants are Mouser, Adeline, Captain Syrup, and Spongebob. Please, no flame wars.
:awesome:

I want Geno :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Since Bomberman isn't happening, Bomberman.
Breloom would be pretty cool too.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I always thought Sukapon would be a fun pick.

I always thought that because Joy Mecha Fight is actually a fighting game, Sukapon would fit like a glove...but it appears Sakurai has other plans (He's stated he doesn't like the idea of including traditional fighting game characters from games like SF and Tekken, and I get the feeling that factors into why he said not to expect Sukapon in Smash shortly after Melee).

AgentHX

Smash Cadet
NNID
HotShotHunter
There are quite a few pipe dream characters that I've got for Smash Bros. Blaziken, Galacta Knight, Klonoa (c'mon Namco!), Agent J from EBA, Megaman Zero, and an extra Sonic character please (any one of either Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, or Metal Sonic would be dynamite).

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
Ash Ketchum

Sonic boom Sonic

Korra

Fin and Jake

Ice King

Dr.Eggman

and Goku.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Garbodor, Alm, Sigurd, Sir Arthur.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Michael Jackson. JUST LOOK! SO MUCH POTENTIAL! SORRY, MY CAPS LOCK BROKE. :p

Seriously though, a "dancing" character would be interesting, amazing, and so pleasing to watch. Sheik's Down Smash isn't enough. We need more dancers!

Last edited:

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Forgot to mention Tabuu, also.

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Snake back for starters, Lucas too while we're at it.

Getting into really "probably won't" territory; Rayman, Shantae, Skull Kid, Ashley from WarioWare, Ridley for the lulz (haven't even played Metroid but Ridley being so campaigned for is so funny to me I'd love to see him get in), Bayonetta, Captain Toad again for the lulz, Knuckled the Echidna, Ninten...and off the top of my head that's all I can think of.

So yeah, despite my wanting them it's safe to say we'll never be seeing them :p

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Michael Jackson. JUST LOOK! SO MUCH POTENTIAL! SORRY, MY CAPS LOCK BROKE. :p

Seriously though, a "dancing" character would be interesting, amazing, and so pleasing to watch. Sheik's Down Smash isn't enough. We need more dancers!
If a dancing character is what you want why not suggest a more realistic choice like Jimmy T from WarioWare? With him in we could get a remix of this sick beat;

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If a dancing character is what you want why not suggest a more realistic choice like Jimmy T from WarioWare? With him in we could get a remix of this sick beat;
There's also Waluigi who is y'know... Already in the game... As an Assist Trophy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom