• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that you always see in For Glory Mode

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
:4zss::4sheik::rosalina::4falcon::4myfriends::4peach: and surprisingly :4ganondorf:

This is just based on what I remember seeing a bunch of recently :x
Perhaps :4ganondorf: is a FOTM. I've been running into a bit more of him then normal.
Its odd that you've been facing a lot of :4myfriends:&:4peach: I haven't really seen very many of them in FG.

awesumsauce1

Smash Rookie
I guess Palutena, Robin and Pit aren't "human" then, since I never see them in For Glory.
Pit and Palutena aren't though :p They're an angel and goddess
Can't speak for Robin

Anyway, I see a lot of
:4littlemac::4zss::4littlemac::rosalina::4littlemac::4bowser::4wiremac::4greninja::4littlemac::4falcon::4wiremac::4sonic:

Last edited:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Common: :4littlemac:, :4ness:, :4bowser:, :rosalina:, :4lucina:, :4zss:

Not that common, but still common: :4yoshi:, :4shulk:,:4greninja:, :4link:, :4sheik:, :4sonic:, :4mario:

Rare: :4villager:, :4kirby:, :4bowserjr:, :4falcon:, :4charizard:, :4darkpit:, :4dedede:, :4diddy:, :4megaman:, :4tlink:, :4marth:, :4robinm:, :4pit:, :4lucario:

Very rare: :4wiifit:, :4wario:, :4dk:, :4drmario:, :4jigglypuff:, :4myfriends:, :4fox:, :4ganondorf:, :4zelda:, :4samus:, :4rob:,:4pikachu:, :4pacman:, :4duckhunt:

I've never seen one before in For Glory: :4falco:, :4gaw:, :4metaknight:, :4palutena:, :4olimar:, :4peach:, :4luigi:

Last edited:

Misinko

Smash Cadet
Captian Falcons. Lots and lots of Captian Falcons. I also see quite a few Peachs, Links, and Zeldas.

I never see a fellow Sonic player, and the ones I do do know how to use him. I've also fought one one Meta Knight in my entire Smash 4 career so far.

Last edited:

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053
:4falcon: All day every day. I don't know why my experience is so different from everyone else I've talked to, but I've fought at least 5x as many Falcons as Macs. And the Falcons are almost always really good. I've gotten killed by so many of them. And they're all pink or gold.

Also common: :4zss::4sonic::4ness::4greninja::4tlink::4littlemac:

Weirdly enough, I don't see a lot of :4shulk: in matches right off the bat, but a LOT of people (myself included) switch to him for the 2nd or 3rd battle. Especially to force mirror matches. I've had a half dozen opponents switch to Shulk the match after I do, causing a mirror match.

The rarest for me are: :4olimar::4wiifit::4bowserjr::4megaman::4ganondorf::4pacman::4wario::4villager: (I've fought ~1 each across 250 matches)

Last edited:

WyvernLord

Smash Cadet
NNID
WyvernLord
3DS FC
0860-3366-4038
Now though all i see are :4zss::4megaman::4dedede: especially ZSS (about a 60% of ALL games are ZSS)
Two weeks since i posted this comment and it seems That all the Japanese players i face have decided that only these guys exist:4luigi::4tlink::4sonic::4pacman::4link:
And All the English named players use :4lucario::4falcon:

Last edited:

TheGreatBrawler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueMario1998
3DS FC
5198-3100-0796
:4littlemac::4tlink::4dedede::4falcon::4link: I see these 5 most... but I absolutely hate fighting Link because they always go to the very side of the stage then shoot projectiles then repeat. Gets very annoying.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I wonder if the list will change on the Wii U version. Who knows ? Maybe suddenly nobody will play Lil'Mac and Foxes and Falcos are going to invade us.

Recently, I saw a lot of : :4falcon:, :4ness:, :4zss:,:4shulk:and :4tlink:/:4link:.
Sometimes : :4fox:, :4pacman:, :4gaw:, :4littlemac:, :4sheik:, :4yoshi: and :4ganondorf:.
Super rare : :4palutena:, :4darkpit:/:4pit:, :4luigi:, :4falco:, :4myfriends:, :4bowserjr:, :4kirby:, :4wiifit: and :4bowser:.
Extinct/Banned from living : :4rob:, :4olimar:/:4alph:,:4wiifitm:, :4villager: and :4zelda:.

Shog

Smash Ace
That Trela influence.
Who is this magical person? I like your influence wherever you are.

Meta Knight :4metaknight: is incredible rare

and the rare Samus:4samus: player(s) bopped me hard, hopefully no Samus remembers my name so it won't be so embarrasing meeting them here

Elegant

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen too many Robin players surprisingly.

Basically alot of ZSS/Rosaluma/Little Mac is what I've seen.

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
:4littlemac::4falcon::4megaman::4myfriends::4zss::4yoshi::4mario::4dedede::4link::4marth::4lucina::4sonic::4fox::4shulk::4jigglypuff:-Are the ones I run into the most

:4dk::4drmario::4robinm::4sheik::4bowser::4ness::4peach::4lucario::4rob::4falco::4ganondorf::4zelda::4kirby::4samus::rosalina:-Are honorable mentions

:4charizard::4darkpit::4bowserjr::4olimar::4pacman::4pikachu::4wario2::4duckhunt::4villager::4palutena::4metaknight::4diddy::4pit::4greninja::4wiifit::4gaw:-Are characters that I've encountered less than five times...

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Most common ones have to be: :4robinm::rosalina::4bowser::4zss::4greninja::4littlemac: in that order. LM's have died off quite a bit now, but it used to be an "every other match is LM" thing.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
All I ever see is :4littlemac::4diddy::4lucario::4greninja::rosalina::4samus::4bowser:

Little Mac always gets gimped,

Diddy is fun to play against,

Lucario pisses me off real bad because when they start to lose, they camp aura sphere all day long. I've timed out the clock against Lucario before.

Greninja is mixed. Either scrubby kids spamming shadow sneak/dair, or decent players.

Rosalina constantly throws out luma for me to kill.

Samus abuses rolls, dash attacks, and charge shot/missile spam.

Bowser is for people who want free wins, because damn is he easy. I have so much trouble with people playing Bowser. Koopa Claw can kill off the top at 90%. Thats ridiculous.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
:4littlemac::4yoshi::4fox::4sheik::4zss:
are the ones I see almost every time, they're so annoying, ESPECIALLY fox, they first come in, the first thing they do is spam there gun.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
That's kinda true. I remember that I once fought a Fox as Wii Fit Trainer; She can crouch and avoid Fox laser's. She can also crawl, but I wanted to experiment how long he was going to spam it... And it took way too much time for him to realise that it wasn't working.

Except for Sheik, the characters he mention are quite annoying. Not hard to beat, but annoying. I can almost hear the "Ah, my character is trong, I'm gonna win!" sentence when playing online against those characters.

I don't see many Sheik, though, and the ones I fight are usually good players.

Shmoopy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jordanious24
3DS FC
3995-6588-3249
Without thinking I can name: :4zss::4littlemac:(mostly :4wiremac:):4greninja:and :4lucina:

Zero Suit is so tricky when your slower so I cringe when I notice her.
Little Mac intimidates me, but I've learned some pro defending from sparring against him. And uh, yeah. His recovery.
Greninja is a bit like Zero Suit Samus, but slightly less annoying(without that stun gun and whip)
Lucina is a just.......a pain. Why are players so good with her?

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
:4littlemac:, :4shulk:,:4sheik:,:4fox:,:4lucario:, & :4link:
It's quite odd that I haven't run into many :rosalina:s; the few I faced didn't seem to be experienced with her either. They kept leaving Luma in positions that let me easily knock them off stage with Peach Bomber.
Also being a :4peach: player on FG is hilarious sometimes. Just by floating against some players they seem to just charge Up Smashes in confusion and hope that it lands only to get hit by a Front Air or Turnip. Others just keep dodging away and wait for me to approach to OoS Grab me and actually give me the time to fish for a

Last edited:
Top Bottom