• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that SHOULD NOT be in Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

DISCLAMER:
SOME OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS LIST MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU AGREW WITH. DO NOT FLAME ME FOR WHAT I PUT IN THIS LIST.
1) Geno
He has only appeared in One game. ONE
Hell, we already have a Mii costume, we don't need any thing more than that.
2)Crash Bandicoot
While I DO like his design, I dont think he has enough moveset potential to make it in. Hell, Lucky(that weird 7th gen Microsoft platformer lol)has a better chance in my mind.
3) Waluigi
Barely appeared in any game, has no "home game" (think Warioware) and has barely any moveset potenial. I don't think we need him anyway.
4) Breath of the Wild Champions(Divine Beast pilots)
Literally zero moveset potential. Would be better if BOTW Link waesnt a upgraded version of Twilight Link.
5)Chorus Kids
Does 1 thing, and 1 thing only. Sing.
Moving on!
6) Isaac
Don't know much about him, but in all honesty, his "home game" doesn't seem like a great game. Aside from Isaac's unique... um... hand thingy, i guess?, he isn't that special.

Let me know what you think!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
This thread won't last long. Even if you say 'don't flame me', people are going to immensely disagree with your opinions.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This thread just seems like an excuse for character bashing, which is a bad idea no matter how you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom