• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characteristics of Aggro Falco

Jackson

Smash Lord
I feel like playing Falco really aggressively because that's kind of my playstyle. What kinds of things should I do to fit this mentality, and how should I practice them?

Zenox

Smash Cadet
Watch Mango's falco. It involves playing extremely aggro yet extremely safe at the same time. With falco you have to play safe otherwise you WILL lose the stock game simply on the basis of how easy it is to edgeguard/punish him. The #1 mistake people make is assuming that aggro play contradicts playing safely.

Jackson

Smash Lord
Watch Mango's falco. It involves playing extremely aggro yet extremely safe at the same time. With falco you have to play safe otherwise you WILL lose the stock game simply on the basis of how easy it is to edgeguard/punish him. The #1 mistake people make is assuming that aggro play contradicts playing safely.
Cool, I'll watch a lot of his videos.

Top Bottom