• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Trophies

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
I was just wondering, when I used Samus and Zamus and Shiek and Zelda, I had to beat classic with each to get their individual trophies. When I did it with Pokemon Trainer, I thought I would have to do the same thing, but when I beat Master Hand with Ivysaur, the Pokemon Trainer's trophy itself fell. Not Squirtle, not Ivysaur, not Charizard, just the trainer. Is this supposed to happen, or do I have to get Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard trophies too?

Thanks in advance :)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
You get Pokemon Trainer's trophy as well as the trophy of the Pokemon you used to beat Master Hand with, you have to beat Classic mode thrice as Pokemon Trainer (each time finishing off Master Hand with a different Pokemon) to get a trophy for each one.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
For Classic Mode, you need to play it up to 39 times to get all the fighter trophies. Twice for Zelda and Samus, and three times for PKMN Trainer.

For All-Star Mode, you need to do it twice with Zelda and Samus, but you only have to do it once with PKMN Trainer (Triple Finish involves all three Pokemon).

Top Bottom