• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Transitions

Hot Toddy

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone!
Since a long time ago I've switched to Jigglypuff since I felt like she is my best character, but lately I haven't been enjoying the character that much. When I think about it, I never enjoyed Jiggs that much in the first place. The cool thing is that I've actually placed decent with Puff, getting my first top 8 at a monthly with 80+ people about a week ago. Despite all this I feel like I want to slowly transition into other characters. I've been having fun playing other characters, especially some of the mid tiers (PLEASE RECOMMEND ME SOME FUN CHARACTERS THAT ARE STILL DECENTLY VIABLE). Honestly I'm just trying to get that fun factor back, I don't care about winning as much as I do about having fun. If you can pass me some tips on how to transition characters (kinda like how Mango went from Jiggs to Falco, or how Armada picked up Fox) and recommend me some fun characters that would be great. Also, I want to hopefully spend a while in the lab with the character before bringing it out in tourney. Thanks! :kirby: (Sorry this post is so long LOL)

Top 8 out of 80 is pretty good. Why stop with Jigglypuff there? (Rhetorical question)

Tournament viable 8: Fox, Falco, Sheik, Jigglypuff, Marth, Peach, Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon. Just try them all until it's painfully obvious which you have the most fun playing as

Fun is subjective. It's really up to you to find out which you enjoy playing as most

Top Bottom