• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Specific Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Why:

Ok, I see it happening and its going to continue character specific topics that really should be in its own area. Now we are lucky enough to have a section on Smashboards to discuss B+, but that's all we can do. We have another forum, but no on uses it. AiB made a section for us, but again there is no character specific sections. (If they plan on making one please let me know). So I suggest making a forum dedicated to character discussion. I feel user discussion on characters will deeply help the project finding out what they think works for there character and discussion it will let the B+room test ideas out and balance thinks better.

How:
The thing is I need your help. First which service should we use to make the forums on? A free one would be preferred unless someone want to pay for one. How should we set it up yea it could just have the character A-Z style but in each of those forums should we have sub sections and if so what should they involve? Also layout will probably be generic unless someone wants to help with a design, I'm not good at that stuff, but if someone wants to make a layout and stuff that's cool.

I think its a great idea, but what do you guys think should we/I do it? If people don't think we need It I won't bother to push it anymore.

Almas

Smash Lord
You know, posting on Smashboards about not posting on Smashboards...

I have been in contact with MLG_JV about this, and there should be a solution to this problem soon. Promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom