• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Selection Screen Crash

OscarJerico

Smash Rookie
I've tried a lot of ways to fix this glitch:

After adding custom skins (Mostly Smash 3 related) I've been encountering this annoying glitch which crashes while I scroll over Ivysaur AND the 1rs frame of touching her CSS, the game crashes.

Has somebody fixed this glitch?

EDIT: I found out that my sc_selcharacter.pac is corrupted due to a crash (Thanks Costume Manager, you ****ed me over, Again.)

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Well, if you just replaced the .pac and .pcs files, the CSS shouldn't be a problem. So...you might have messed up sc_selcharacter.pac in some way.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
I've tried a lot of ways to fix this glitch:

After adding custom skins (Mostly Smash 3 related) I've been encountering this annoying glitch which crashes while I scroll over Ivysaur AND the 1rs frame of touching her CSS, the game crashes.

Has somebody fixed this glitch?
Well, if you just replaced the .pac and .pcs files, the CSS shouldn't be a problem. So...you might have messed up sc_selcharacter.pac in some way.
Yes, use brawlbox to find out if the image sizes of your CSS is off. And then use brawlbox to fix the images.

Top Bottom