• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Mod: Ness

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Why do you keep ****ing pushing us to mod ness?
What the hell is your issue with ness?

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
I really like the idea of modding ness, IMO he needs it. I suggest we just buff pk thunder a little. Slightly lower start up time and slightly faster movement? Ness wouldn't be awful if his recovery were better.

caneut

Smash Ace
Why do you care about modding ness stud, all you ever play is kirby.

Studstill

Smash Ace
February is the first month in the season, and being short we figured Ness would be a good start. Plus post Apex there will probably be a ummm desire to see non-pikachus, lol. Great idea @ B Beesy keep em coming.
@Madao how difficult would adjusting the frame startup be, that`s possible iirc.
Proposed so far:
Up B: Increase projectile speed, startup lag.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
How about this, just take away the need to aim the upb and make it just go into the hit recovery part right away (kind of like foxs upb). Ness for broken tier now.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
You mean japanese version ? what he has in more ?
upair is like mario upsmash
pkfire goes farther and its harder to di out of
upb recovery has longer lasting hitbox and goes farther(?)

the japanese version is more balanced in general. In U version, there are 4 viable tournament characters: pika kirby falcon yoshi
in J version, there are only 3 non-viable characters in tournament: dk, luigi, jiggs.

Studstill

Smash Ace
So no interst in mddingness? I think I`m going to drop mods form the calendar. Everyone talks but I don`t thin there is any actual interest.

JoGooD

Smash Rookie
Well, check out my thread and you'll see what's going on...

I've got a really good answer from Shears about UP+B

I don't think there's a lot more to discuss, by the way, thanks for your support!

Top Bottom