• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character List???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
First off, I would like to start off by saying that I did not make this list, nor am i saying that this list is even true. The following is a direct quote from another person on a gaming/gfx forum. I just wanted to know if anyone esle has even heard of this, and if so is this really a "reliable source".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING: THIS IS THE FINAL SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL ROSTER, THE SOURCE WAS GATHERED FROM 2CH, AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE A RELIABLE SOURCE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE FINAL ROSTER SPOILED FOR YOU, INCLUDING ALL SECRET CHARACTERS, THEN CLICK BACK NOW

This was taken from the previously mentioned Japanese blog, and translated by one of the 2ch users into English (so the English isn't perfect). Enjoy.

First of all, I want to say the characters which have been cut from the Melee roster and will not appear in Brawl as playable.
- Pichu (Cut completely, returns only as Trophy and Sticker)
- Dr. Mario (Returns as Assist Trophy)

Sorry to all that enjoyed playing as the above characters, but I hope you will be satisfied with the rest of the Brawl roster.

This is the list of the initial roster, who you can play as right when you first start the game.
- Mario
- Bowser
- Peach
- Wario
- Yoshi
- Link
- Zelda
- Pikachu
- Pokemon Trainer
- Samus
- Kirby
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight
- Fox
- Pit
- Ike
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Captain Falcon
- Ice Climbers
- Lucas
- Pikmin & Olimar
- Sonic
- Snake

As you can see from the above list, Captain Falcon is the only character that is not shown on the website yet and every character shown is default. Zero Suit Samus is first only playable when using Samus Final Smash, but can later be unlocked to be played at any time.

The below list is a list of all characters that must be unlocked, this is the final roster, and we are sorry if your favorite character did not make the cut.

- Luigi
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Changes like Zelda in SSBM)
- Baby Mario & Luigi
- Geno
- Young Link (Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass version, is not a clone of default Link)
- Wolf Link & Midna
- Ganondorf (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Shiek (Seperate character from Zelda)
- Vaati
- Mewtwo
- Pokemon Rival (Turtwig, Croconaw and Blaziken)
- Lucario
- Jigglypuff
- Zero Suit Samus (Unlocked to be selected apart from Samus)
- Ridley
- Falco (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Krystal
- Ness (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Animal Crosser
- Marth
- Roy
- K.Rool
- Black Shadow
- Sukapon
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Takamaru
- Ray 01
- Andy
- Mii (Looks like your Mii! Weight and size differ, but attacks are always same)

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
Sonic and Snake are most likely not playable from start. Sakurai has said that 3rd party charcters are most suited to unlockable status considering this game is a celebration of Nintendo. I also think 50 charcters is too many. I hope theres about 40 any more than 45 I'd say is too cluttered. Asside from a few charcters and the fact there's too many I wouldn't mind this being true though.

But it's fake anyway.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
This was already posted here like a week ago. At least come up with your own fake roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom