• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Dedication/ Playing As Other Characters

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
I like to start my warmups with my Pikachu, then switch through the following characters: Fox, Link, Kirby, DK, and my new addition of Mario.

I find that playing a variety of characters helps you play your main better. You understand the moves a whole lot better, thus you know what to do.
I agree with you, and go through a similar routine. I usually start with Samus, then switch through all of the characters except Mario, Link and kirby, unless I am playing someone that Im much better than. And if I play someone much better than me, then I usually leave out luigi, jiggs, and yoshi, b/c Im pretty good with them, but not great, and it can get ugly pretty quickly against skilled players.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Didnt read above comments (>O.o)>
theres nothing wrong with just using 1 character, however, it can hurt you in the long run if you go into a tournament, you really cant counterpick people.

Top Bottom